GB HOMEPAGE

Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/17 04:19 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Cursed here.

Quote:
As this young couple found, evil never asks for permission to drive a wedge between even the strongest bond. Test your bravery and search for your missing fiancé, Albert. Come face to face with dragons, ghosts, skeletons, demons and other creatures from beyond who wish to stop you. Can you solve the mysteries and overcome the obstacles before you? The fate of your engagement and the fate of the whole world is in your hands!

Chilling horror atmosphere
Thrilling plot full of unexpected twists
Stunning lifelike graphics
Lots of mysteries to solve
Fantastic puzzles

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! zombie
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/17 05:02 PM

bat Thanks Marian!

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/17 05:05 PM

The developer is JetDogs Studios, who have also brought us Dracula's Legacy and Frankenstein: Master of Death, among others. wave12
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/17 07:18 PM

I bought this game at a Steam sale for .49 cents a couple months ago. Haven't played it though.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/17 07:52 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/03/17 07:56 PM

Thanks, Marian. wave12
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/03/17 08:01 PM

I played it. I liked it but kind of disappointing that one character tells us all the people we've met made deals with a demon and then we never learn any details. Wbat deal could that little girl possibly have made with a demon?
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/04/17 06:37 AM

Well, WOW!!!
What a great game! Better than some of the 'newer' games BF has had - especially those CE editions. Great creepiness/atmosphere and very, very nice artwork.
Don't know if this studio is still in business but if so hope they bring another one out for us soon.
Posted By: Tsavorite

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/07/17 06:04 AM

Has anyone heard of this game? And if so is there a WT? I found it on Big Fish

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/07/17 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Tsavorite
Has anyone heard of this game? And if so is there a WT? I found it on Big Fish

I moved your post over to the Cursed thread in the Casual Games forum.

I see a couple of YouTube videos that play through part of the game, but I don't know if there is a complete walkthrough available anywhere - I didn't find one. wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/16/17 02:53 AM

I totally agree with gamenut's review of this game, what a little gem of a game. When I started with the Intro, I thought "Oh, no, another cutesy game, boy was I ever wrong, scary game and FUN, FUN to play, lots to do, lot of places to visit, interesting puzzles and HOs fairly interesting and like gamenut, I hope there are more games like this to come from the Devs.

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/16/17 03:14 AM

It sounds like great fun! I picked it up with a free game code but haven't played it yet. I look forward to it. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/31/17 02:08 AM

This game is on sale on Steam right now for 49 cents.

Ana wave

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/31/17 02:12 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Ana. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/12/17 10:38 PM

An amazing game from one of the lesser known developers. This game is visually stunning. The artwork and special effects are top notch and the music is very appropriate to the atmosphere. Lots of places to explore, a good story, and plenty of spooky moments. Highly recommend.

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/12/17 10:41 PM

I agree, Sparkle. I played this game recently and thought it was very good. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/13/17 10:48 AM

I agree. I just finished it myself laugh

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/13/17 02:18 PM

Quite the coincidence! lol
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/13/17 07:17 PM

I liked this one, too. I'm a fan of tightly rendered, old-school graphics. Big pets and raw meaty bones to Jetdogs Studios for Cursed, as well as for Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends which was also visually pleasing except for, as I dimly recall and could be wrong about, an obligatory reconnoiter of a sewer. I'm going to check out a title of Jetdogs called 1 Moment of Time: Silentville, one I had not heard of.

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/13/17 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: 8dognight
I liked this one, too. I'm a fan of tightly rendered, old-school graphics. Big pets and raw meaty bones to Jetdogs Studios for Cursed, as well as for Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends which was also visually pleasing except for, as I dimly recall and could be wrong about, an obligatory reconnoiter of a sewer. I'm going to check out a title of Jetdogs called 1 Moment of Time: Silentville, one I had not heard of.

JetDogs was the publisher of Silentville, but not the developer. wave
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/15/17 03:21 PM

Thanks, Marian. 1 Moment of Time: Silentville is pretty good, in fact. Dracula Legacy would be excellent if the non-sparkle option worked. Some of the screens glimmer in so many places that it appears as if a plague of lightning bugs or blinking Christmas lights might be a bigger problem for the town than vampires. Frankenstein is looking promising and no twinkling. I'm not very far along.

Re: Cursed - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/15/17 03:26 PM

Here are some more games by JetDogs:

Annabel
Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace
Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse
Sinister City

They are all still on the website. With Roxanne's Necklace, you have to get to the download page via the page for the strategy guide, which is odd - but the game is still available.

Have fun. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community