GB HOMEPAGE

Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults! - 07/22/17 02:38 AM

Anyone that enjoys finding objects from clues will love this game! It took me 21 hours to finish and I'm sad it's over. You go through a series of locations in which you have to move things, open things, lower and lift cranes etc. to find the person or thing you are looking for based on clues. Some are deviously challenging, but in a good way! Nothing that can't be solved if you are observant and patient. I highly recommend!

YOu can purchase here on Steam or it's available for mobile.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults! - 07/22/17 02:59 AM

It looks great, Ana. Thank you for letting us know about this. wave
Posted By: GamingPhreak

Hidden Folks - 04/09/18 05:22 PM

Has anyone here played a hidden-object game called Hidden Folks? It is categorized as a "casual" game in Steam, but it is quite challenging, because you have to find hidden objects on pictures that span multiple screens. E.g., one picture is a yuuuge desert that you have to scroll 8 screens from top to bottom and 5 screens left to right in order to see its entirety! Any self-respecting HOG gamers have got to try this. Some have complained that the HOGs at Big Fish Games are getting too easy. Then Hidden Folks would be just what you need. Its graphic style is also a joy to look at, with its black-and-white hand-drawn cartoon-like animated figures. There are puzzles within a puzzle too. I wish those people at BFG would look at this game and stop making the cookie-cutter games that they have been making for years.

Re: Hidden Folks - 04/09/18 05:37 PM

Our GameBoomers administrator, Ana, recommended this game last year; you can read about it here. smile
Posted By: GamingPhreak

Re: Hidden Folks - 04/09/18 07:28 PM

Thanks, Marian, but there wasn't much of a discussion. Imagine a hidden-object scene that is 5-screen by 8-screen in dimension. That would be like a Where's Waldo book that is 8 *feet* wide by 8 feet tall! That's the size of the wallpaper in your room. For the HOG fanatics, this would be like a wet dream. But it might be too much for the average casual gamer.

Re: Hidden Folks - 04/09/18 11:05 PM

They added a free update to it also, and they are about to add another one. I absolutely loved it!
Posted By: gaily

Hidden Folks - 04/15/18 06:00 PM

I tuned in the other day to see what was new and found a year old thumbs up from Ana about this game. Long story short, I played it and LOVED IT!! So Clever, and unlike anything I have played before. So if you are looking for a not-so-casual seek and find game, I recommend this one highly. Check it out.

Re: Hidden Folks - 04/15/18 06:08 PM

I'm so glad you enjoyed the game! I merged your post with our previous thread in the Casual Games forum about this game. It's always good to hear a variety of opinions. wave

Re: Hidden Folks - 04/15/18 08:12 PM

I'm so glad you enjoyed it Gaily! I am eagerly awaiting their latest update on it!

Re: Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults! - 10/25/18 01:12 AM

THey once again added a free update with more areas! How awesome of them!

They added a beach Territory as seen here!

Can't wait to play it!

Ana wave

Re: Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults! - 10/25/18 01:14 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Ana! wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults! - 10/25/18 05:10 AM

I don't know if my eyes can handle this game.

Re: Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults! - 10/25/18 01:56 PM

You zoom in with the mouse wheel.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Hidden Folks - A Where's Waldo for Adults! - 10/25/18 07:00 PM

Ah! I may check it out one day then.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community