GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish Codes

Posted By: SharonB

Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 01:20 PM

I was trying out some new game demos last night. Found out late last night about the 1/2 members price deal and wanted to take advantage. The games I tried were pretty good and instead of playing for a while and then quitting to buy I played them to the end of the demo. Which means it was quite late while I was playing. Found the "Tomorrow's Game Today" and tried it. I quite liked it and wanted to buy it. However, it was too late for this sale. I went past the 3am eastern time when the sale ends. Apparently, they no longer leave the code in past that time anymore. What a disappointment.

I found this game to be very vivid in coloring and very engaging. I will definitely buy it when it comes up on a 2 for 1 sale or again goes 1/2 price.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 03:51 PM

Fortunately, they have sales often. Sorry you missed the sale!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 04:00 PM

I have found that sometimes these codes work up to 24 hours past the end of the sale date and at other times they are cut off when expected.

But as Ana said, there will be another sale before too long. wave
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 04:16 PM

Could you post a link to the game on Big Fish?
I tried searching but came up empty.
Thanks.

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 04:28 PM

I think Sharon is talking about the new CE today, which I posted about here.

That is the new game that came out today. wave

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 04:41 PM

Yes, that's the one. It won't take yesterday's game code - huge. However, I have a second game club coupon coming up next month. If it doesn't go on sale in the meantime, I will use 2 game club credits.

I wasn't able to plays these games for the longest time because my eyes were bad - couldn't read the notes and couldn't see the objects well enough to find them. Now, I've had cataract surgery on both eyes and I can see clearly. I don't even need glasses anymore and I've been wearing them since childhood. So I'm making up for lost time. laugh

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 04:50 PM

That's wonderful, Sharon - a whole new world has opened up. joy

If you haven't played it already, I think you would also like the first Enchanted Kingdom game - Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed. It has the same bright, colorful graphics, and it's a long game.

I just finished Labyrinths of the World: Secrets of Easter Island (another game by Domini) and it was a very good length.

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 05:19 PM

Marian! You're putting temptation in my way! - I'll check it out. Thanks! catrub

Tried the demo and yes, I like it. Buying the standard game with my free game code.

Thanks again, Marian! smile
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 07:23 PM

Thanks, I totally misread the post, and was looking for the game "Tomorrow's game today".
DUH!!!

Re: Big Fish Codes - 09/28/17 08:48 PM

Enjoy the game, Sharon - I am happy to help! smile

LadyLinda grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community