GB HOMEPAGE

Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional

Posted By: mrbill

Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 04:36 PM

Hi all,

I played this game when it first came out and loved it. I found it helped me with my vision after my stroke, that is why I would like a copy now that will play on my new machine with Windows 7 Professional. I have the original CD ROM.

Thank You!

Bill

Posted By: Marian

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 04:58 PM

I take it that with Windows 7 you are having trouble installing the game from your CD? Have you tried posting your problem in Glitches, just in case they have a solution?

Just trying to save you some money here, if possible. Big Fish seems to only carry the Mac version of the game. There may be other avenues, though.

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 05:05 PM

HI Marian,

Trying to find CD. Thought buying a copy would be easier.

Thank you,

Bill

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 05:45 PM

I just checked eBay and there are several possibilities there. Amazon has a copy, but it is expensive.

I hope you can find the CD - if you can't, let us know. smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 05:53 PM

I found it on BishFish on line games that says try this before buying full version??

Brickshooter Egypt

Might be worth a try...
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 06:31 PM

Wouldn't a newly bought CD just be the same CD you already have?

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
Wouldn't a newly bought CD just be the same CD you already have?

Yes, I was just mentioning those possibilities in case he couldn't find the CD.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 07:23 PM

Oh, I get it. I took "trying to find CD" as meaning trying to purchase another one, not as in, it was misplaced. thanks

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
Oh, I get it. I took "trying to find CD" as meaning trying to purchase another one, not as in, it was misplaced. thanks

You may be right about this; I could have misunderstood.

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: mrbill
Hi all,

I played this game when it first came out and loved it. I found it helped me with my vision after my stroke, that is why I would like a copy now that will play on my new machine with Windows 7 Professional. I have the original CD ROM.

Thank You!

Bill

" I have the original CD ROM." quote

No I think he has the cd somewhere...

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 09:27 PM

As Winfrey says I own it somewhere. smile

When I do I will Try an install.

It installed and it worked well on XP.

Thank You.

Bill

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 09:35 PM

Mr Bill I have this on my computer.. and I am running it on a windows 10

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 11:47 PM

Thanks, Winfrey - good to know. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/18/18 11:56 PM

Interesting that you can buy it through your link Winfrey since it doesn't appear to be available on there anymore!

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/19/18 12:04 AM

Yeah! Found it!

It installed and plays beautifully.

Thank you all.

Found another called Bricks of Egypt Try it sometime, but I love how Brick Shooter Egypt Plays.

Take care all.

Bill

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/19/18 12:17 AM

That's great news! joy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Trying to find Brick Shooter Egypt for Windows 7 Professional - 04/19/18 01:14 AM

Have fun mrbill! Hope you and your wife are doing well. hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community