GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish problem

Posted By: exalthim2

Big Fish problem - 07/02/18 08:43 PM

This is a first for me. I had a collector's edition game that didn't work. I contacted BF and they sent me a link for a free game which they said was good till the end of the year. I just tried to use it and link was no good. Not sure what to do now.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Big Fish problem - 07/02/18 09:05 PM

Hi, exalthim2!

I would contact Big Fish again and explain to them that the link doesn't work. They must be doing things differently now because, on the 1 or 2 occasions I had problems with a CE that couldn't be resolved, they emailed me a coupon code for a free game.

Susan
Posted By: Marian

Re: Big Fish problem - 07/02/18 09:07 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by the link was no good? When I have a game that needs replacing, they give me a code.

Re: Big Fish problem - 07/03/18 12:55 AM

This is what they sent me. When I clicked on view answer it gave me a code. When I click on "view answer" it says link is expired:

This answer was provided by a Big Fish expert player! Experts are active players who enjoy helping others but do not have access to account information.

Dee H. is typing an answer right now for your question "can't progress"

Dee H. said:

"Hello! Dee here - Big Fish player and member of the Expert Team. Sorry for......"

View Answer

Re: Big Fish problem - 07/03/18 01:07 AM

Can you still copy and paste the code and use it? The codes can be good for months, but the links become inactive after a few days, I think, so what I do is to copy and paste the code elsewhere on my desktop when I receive the email and then indicate on the page where the code is that the problem has been solved (there's a place at the bottom to do this).

I think there's also a place to click on somewhere where you can reactivate the link if you wish. I don't remember where that is exactly - you would have to look around. Sorry my memory isn't better in regard to this.

Re: Big Fish problem - 07/03/18 02:12 AM

I didn't copy the code. Just saved the link and it appears the link is This is what I get when request a new link:

Sorry, looks like something went wrong.
We can't find the page you're looking for. You can learn more about Directly on our home page.

Re: Big Fish problem - 07/03/18 02:38 AM

It sounds like the link may have expired. In any case, writing to them and explaining that you were unable to retrieve the code is what you should do. Sorry this happened.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Big Fish problem - 07/05/18 12:49 AM

You are right about those codes, Marian. I always cut-and-paste them into a Word document immediately.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community