GB HOMEPAGE

big fish question

Posted By: cybermom22

big fish question - 07/17/18 08:43 PM

I am playing a game that I really like, so far I have downloaded the first 2 and would like to play the remaining 2 games. I downloaded from steam but they do not have the last two games, but, big fish has. can I download from big fish without having to join a club, or is it exclusive? I go to the main page but so far they dont reply. help.
Posted By: Marian

Re: big fish question - 07/17/18 08:48 PM

I moved your post to the Casual Games forum because there is where we play and discuss Big Fish games. smile

You can buy games from Big Fish without being a club member.

If it's a standard game and not a Collector's Edition, you will pay 6.99 if you are a Game Club member and 9.99 if you are not.

They also have plenty of sales where non-members and members alike can buy the games with a greater discount - you just have to watch for them.

The first time you get a game from them and you have the game in your shopping cart and are checking out - just make sure that you uncheck the box saying that you want to join the Game Club, if you do not wish to become a member.
Posted By: cybermom22

Re: big fish question - 07/18/18 12:02 AM

thanks, as I am older the web is sometimes a complete mystery even the simple things are difficult. thanks again.
Posted By: Marian

Re: big fish question - 07/18/18 12:18 AM

You are welcome. wave
Posted By: Reenie

Re: big fish question - 07/20/18 02:43 AM

Yes, as Marian said, be sure to uncheck that box about joining as a Big Fish member, because being a member means getting a charge on your VISA every month. Might be more than you want.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community