GB HOMEPAGE

Hidden Expedition: The Altar of Lies Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Hidden Expedition: The Altar of Lies Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/21/18 02:05 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Hidden Expedition: The Altar of Lies Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment proudly presents another thrilling chapter in the Hidden Expedition series!

While on an expedition to Honduras to locate an ancient artifact, your team is ambushed. You escape only to find yourself accused of being a double agent. Now, you must evade H.E.L.P. agents and find a way to clear your name, all while searching for the real culprit. Can you uncover the truth and clear your name? Find out in this riveting hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

See if you have what it takes to escape certain doom in the bonus game!
Collect hidden signs and morphing objects.
Never get lost with the strategy guide.
Earn a myriad of unique achievements.
Enjoy the souvenir room, music, concept art, and more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! summer
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Altar of Lies Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/21/18 10:35 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Altar of Lies Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/22/18 09:17 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Marian. After playing a couple of the games in this series, I wrote them off as too simplistic. But I tried the Demo on this one and found it more complex and with better puzzles. I think I'll spring for it. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Altar of Lies Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/23/18 02:21 PM

I hope the puzzles will be worthwhile, Reenie. smile
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Altar of Lies Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/23/18 03:02 PM

Another one of my favorite series. Adding to my wish list for the next good sale.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community