GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/28/18 02:32 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Many people regret the mistakes of their past, but how many people get a chance to go back and change them? The dark sorceress Cassandra has broken free after centuries of imprisonment, killing all who oppose her in the Lost Lands. To stop her, you’ll have to travel back to the past to unravel Cassandra’s secrets. But be careful, even small changes can cause time paradoxes and may have far-reaching consequences! Can you uncover her weakness and save the future? Find out in this exciting hidden-object puzzle adventure game.

Learn more about the backstory in the bonus chapter.
Lots of collectibles and morphing objects to find!
Earn achievements and play bonus puzzles!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, concept art, music and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/28/18 06:17 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/28/18 08:19 PM

This is the sixth installment in the Lost Lands series from Five-BN. smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/28/18 09:22 PM

OMG, I have been watching and hoping for this! Every one of the five previous episodes in this series is a terrific game, complex, with great puzzles, long playing time, good map, fine art, pesky as all get-out, and on my Top Twenty List (a couple are on my Top Ten List). Fabulous. I already have replayed two of them, and they haven't been out that long. ha ha

Can't wait to dive into another one! happydance

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/28/18 09:26 PM

And Big Fish is having a buy-one-get-one-free sale this weekend, too. happydance

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/29/18 06:55 PM

Is anyone else playing this game yet? It is very cool. Cinematic, excellent graphics and special effects. Quite a step above.

Only problem was I was hit with an Access Violation about ten minutes into the game and it froze my computer to the point where I could not even access the Task Manager to shut down the game. Had to CTRL + ALT + DELETE to get out. I'm going back in, hoping it is only a little glitch.

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/29/18 07:19 PM

Fingers crossed that you only experience that one glitch, Reenie.

I picked the game up yesterday with a free CE code, but right now I am too busy to start it. smile

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/29/18 11:17 PM

I'm going to Restart it later today. I always start over from the beginning, even I have played the Trial Game. I hope it was just a bump in the road. Really like the game.

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/29/18 11:37 PM

I'm glad to hear you like the game. smile
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/02/18 05:40 AM

Quote:
Is anyone else playing this game yet? It is very cool. Cinematic, excellent graphics and special effects. Quite a step above.

Couldn't agree more with your comments above, I just finished the game and loved it. I also hit that same glitch, I just restarted the game and it brought to where I was and was able to finish the game without any further glitches.

PS: I am now re-downloading L.L. the Wander and L.L. Ice spell.... Looking forward to replaying these 2 games.

Edit: I added the word "more" since it looked like I was not agreeing with you Reenie when in fact I was, didn't want you to get mad at me eek

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/02/18 06:00 AM

I have loved ALL the Lost Lands games. They really are a cut above the field.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/02/18 07:21 AM

You are right, all of these games were excellent, of all the Series of 5 games or more I believe this one is the best, Dead Reckoning is right up there also, there are a few more game series of 5 games are more which are also pretty good but I can't remember them off hand.
Posted By: UruKat

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/03/18 04:39 PM

Lost Lands series is one of my faves! However, I downloaded the demo and when I went to play it, it had no sound. Then I uninstalled the demo and reinstalled the demo and then I had sound, played about 30 minutes, everything was fine. The next time I tried to play the rest of the demo, once again, there was no sound!
I want to buy the game but I'm afraid it might happen again. All my other games have sound, it's just this one I have a problem with.
Any ideas why?

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/03/18 04:44 PM

How frustrating to be having this sound problem. And no, I have no idea what the problem could be, unfortunately.

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/03/18 05:55 PM

How disappointing, UruKat. Had me worried, because I just bought it, too. Mine has sound and seems fine. I sure hope you can get it resolved. This is such a wonderful series, and such long and worthwhile game play.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/03/18 06:31 PM

Reenie - earlier in this thread, you said you hit a glitch in the game and were going to restart it. Did you get past that?

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/03/18 07:54 PM

I haven't restarted the game yet. I bought four others during the recent sale. Will let you know when I get to Lost Lands. I'm sort of saving it for last because I know I will enjoy it and want to take it slowly. laugh
Posted By: UruKat

Re: Lost Lands: Mistakes of the Past Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/04/18 05:21 PM

I still can't get sound on the demo version, but I almost always have trouble with demos not playing right, but then it's fine when I buy the whole game. Does anyone else have problems when playing a demo?
I LOVE the Lost Lands games......I've played them all and I want to buy this one too. I'll wait until Big Fish has a 65% off sale and buy it and hope the sound works. It looks like a great game! Happy weekend everyone!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community