GB HOMEPAGE

Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/15/18 02:07 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment brings you their latest sensational mystery in Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge!

You and your spouse have won an all-inclusive vacation to Pinecone Hill! Your excitement on the train is short-lived when you and your new friends are stalked by a mysterious and dangerous man! Can you uncover his motives and stop his sinister plot before it’s too late?! Find out in this thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Rescue a local celebrity in the bonus game!
Replay your favorite HOPs and mini-games and earn achievements!
Tons of collectibles, morphing objects, and souvenirs to find!
Enjoy exclusive concept art, wallpapers, music, and videos!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! sherlock wave2
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/15/18 03:30 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/15/18 04:05 PM

Hi, Marian!

What a nice surprise. I really enjoyed "Welcome To Hidden Pines" and am looking forward to playing the demo of this one. As an added bonus, Big Fish has a sale this weekend, so I can also pick up a Christmas game that I've been holding off buying happydance !

Susan

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/15/18 04:26 PM

That sounds great, Susan. I was also very happy to see this game arrive today, as I enjoyed the first game very much! happydance12

Happy gaming! santadance
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/15/18 06:46 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/15/18 07:00 PM

Thanks Marian santadance
Posted By: Mad

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/15/18 09:18 PM

Thanks very much for that info, Marian. I will definitely be getting the game happydance12 happydance12
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/16/18 06:10 PM

Yep, I will as well after I finish the first one.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/20/18 02:29 AM

I will check it out because this game designer usually puts out a good game, but I bailed on the earlier Memoirs of Murder: Hidden Pines at the end of the Demo because I found that game "jumpy" and chaotic, like they had sort of cobbled it together. It didn't pull me in. I hope this sequel will be better. smile
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/20/18 04:31 PM

An update has been released for this game. Check your Game Manager.

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/20/18 04:41 PM

Thank you for letting us know, Sparkle. wave12

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 05/31/19 04:11 PM

Still trying to get caught up on my purchased games. I'm stuck in this one right now on a mini-game that doesn't have the option to Skip. It's in the archery room where you have to aim a crossbow at a target and hit specific spots. Can anyone who's played the game recall how to hit the right spots.

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 05/31/19 04:46 PM

I am a bit surprised there's no option to skip this. I hope someone who has played the game will come along and be able to help.

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/01/19 12:32 AM

I finally figured it out. I was overthinking the instructions and making it more difficult than it needed to be. Once I figured out where I needed to aim, it was pretty easy.

Re: Memoirs of Murder: Resorting to Revenge Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/01/19 12:48 AM

Good to hear. That sort of thing has happened to me before, too.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community