GB HOMEPAGE

The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/18 02:40 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
Domini Games, creators of Dark Romance and Mystery Tales, is proud to present another fun-filled Christmas Spirit adventure!

Old King Cole was once a merry old soul, but now he rules the Fairytale Kingdom with a greedy iron fist. And now that Mother Goose has gone missing, he’s decided to cancel Christmas! This is the last straw for the King’s poor subjects, and they call on you to help find Mother Goose and restore the kingdom to peace and happiness. Team up with classic Mother Goose characters like Humpty Dumpty, the Three Blind Mice, and the Crooked Man to stop King Cole’s tyranny and bring Christmas to the Fairytale Kingdom in this charming hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! tree presents12
Posted By: connie

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/18 03:02 PM

Thanks Marian reindeer
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/18 04:52 PM

Yes, you're on the ball. Have a fabulous holiday.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/18 05:02 PM

THanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/18 07:17 PM

Thank you Marian!
Posted By: Susie07

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/18 11:16 PM

Hi, Marian!

I played the CE and really enjoyed it because it's fun for kids of all ages. If anyone wants to use up a coupon or pick it up during this weekend's BOGO sale, I'd highly recommend it.

Susan

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/18 11:35 PM

Thank you for your comments on the game, Susan. Much appreciated. happydance12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/31/18 03:24 PM

I'm currently playing the CE. Everything about the game is excellent - from the graphics, to the story, to the gameplay. Although one may think this is a kids' game, it's plenty challenging. Even though Christmas has passed, I recommend picking up this game, especially if you want a break from the darker offerings.

Re: The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/31/18 03:50 PM

I picked this up a while ago and haven't played it yet - looking forward to it! wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community