GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 02:08 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Elephant Games invites you to check into another Haunted Hotel – hope you packed your courage!

A prolific horror writer invites you to a desolate hotel for an interview. But when you and your partner, James, arrive, the place is completely empty… and completely creepy. As you wander the darkened halls looking for the author, you start to see impossible things, monstrous things, things that could only come from the mind… of a prolific horror writer. Is his world coming to life? Or is something more sinister going on? Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

You must return to the Prime Hotel to defeat the Musketeer, a terrible creature from Beyond the Page that threatens Michael Carpenter’s life - and yours!
Play and re-play more challenging HOPs and mini-games as you complete your Achievements, find Character Figurines and Morphing Objects, collect Picture Pieces to access exclusive Screensavers, and reveal the Secret Room!
Download original wallpapers, concept art, soundtracks and more!
Get some helpful support from the Strategy Guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! shiver wave12
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 02:28 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 02:29 PM

Nice to see you, smitty! happydance12
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 03:16 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 03:20 PM

Thank you, Marian. wave12

New eyes, new PC.............I'm back!!! joy2 joy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 03:39 PM

THanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: smitty145
Thank you, Marian. wave12

New eyes, new PC.............I'm back!!! joy2 joy

Woot! Woot! broccoli hug
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 08:06 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/27/18 10:55 PM

Thanks Marian wave2
Posted By: Mad

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/28/18 06:28 AM

Thank you, Marian smile

Obviously I will just HAVE to add this one to my collection laugh

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/28/18 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Mad
Thank you, Marian smile

Obviously I will just HAVE to add this one to my collection laugh

As I knew you would! grin happydance12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/28/18 04:13 PM

Today's the day, Mad. Super sale on CE's.

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/28/18 06:21 PM

Thanks, Sparkle, but I need a slightly "different" type of sale to just buy that one game at a discounted price.
So I will hang on for a bit laugh

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/28/18 06:47 PM

Not the sale you're thinking about. I got it for $5.99 today. Check your e-mail.

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/28/18 07:28 PM

I got a PM from you Sparkle - thank you - and have replied grin
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/28/18 09:10 PM

The only sale I can find is buy this game at full price; then others at half.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/29/18 12:37 AM

Tally Ho - do you get email specials from Big Fish? I received one today with a code for a $5.99 CE. I believe that is what Sparkle is talking about.

Re: Haunted Hotel: Beyond the Page Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/29/18 12:55 AM

Yes it is, oldbroad.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community