GB HOMEPAGE

HOPAs Last Four Months

Posted By: 8dognight

HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 02:05 PM

There's a 65% off sale at BFG so I'm going to pick up the new Anderson Accounts.

Any other suggestions?
Posted By: Marian

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 02:16 PM

I quite liked Dreadful Tales: The Space Between and Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape.

Skyland: Heart of the Mountain, while I have not played it, is the latest game from the developers of Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne, so you might want to check that out if you haven't already.

Let me know if you need more suggestions.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 02:51 PM

I concur on Space Between and Ancients. I bought both and enjoyed them enough that I marked them for Replay.
Posted By: spankie

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 03:08 PM

I don't see a 65% off at BF today? Only option is "Returning Customer, Check out today's Sale". When you click on it, the only thing it shows is lots of New PC games. Nothing about 65% off?
Not sure if it's my computer or where you found the sale? Any suggestions? crazy
Posted By: Susie07

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 03:46 PM

Hi, spankie!

When you click on the "Big Fish Games" icon at the top of this page, the first thing you should see is "Huge One Day Sale! 65% off retail on all games." It's in a loop with other announcements so, if it doesn't immediately show up, wait a few seconds.

Susan

Posted By: Marian

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 03:47 PM

It's on the front page, but in case you are not seeing it, the code for CEs is HUGE and the code for SEs is DEAL. wave
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 04:22 PM

I'm trying all three. I'll probably buy all four, including Skyland in spite of the fact reliable reviewer Lunik scolded the developers, apparently for not having a good storyteller on the team. I thought Kingmaker's artwork was beautiful.
Posted By: spankie

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 05:40 PM

THANKS bravo
I found it like you said at the top of the page! One of those brain hiccup moments!
Posted By: Susie07

Re: HOPAs Last Four Months - 03/13/19 09:06 PM

Hi, spankie!

Glad you found it. I always use the icon at the top of this page to access BFG's website.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community