GB HOMEPAGE

Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/16/19 07:02 AM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition here.

Mad Head Games presents the latest exhilarating installment of the Wanderlust series!

When your explorer mother disappears while looking for the fabled City of Mists, you’re called in to help! You quickly find that there’s much more to the myth than just stories. An ancient civilization beckons, and you’re not the only one trying to reach it! Can you protect the hidden city from a dangerous foe and save your mom in time? Find out in this thrilling hidden-object puzzle adventure!

See if you have the wits and panache to swashbuckle your way to victory in the bonus game!
Earn a variety of unique achievements!
Tons of hidden collectibles and morphing objects to find!
Take on the ultimate HOP and the ultimate puzzle in the extras, and enjoy the exclusive soundtrack, wallpapers, character gallery, and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! dance
Posted By: connie

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/16/19 11:48 AM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/16/19 01:23 PM

Thanks, Marian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/16/19 02:36 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/16/19 03:02 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/16/19 03:11 PM

I played the first Wanderlust game and enjoyed it very much, so I'm looking forward to this one. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/16/19 04:38 PM

Thanks Marian! I happened to run across this on youtube the other day so was expecting to see it here soon. Good to know the first game is good as I do own that one already and plan on getting this one too.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 04/02/19 12:31 AM

I tried out the Demo, but couldn't get past the totally obnoxious side character. I avoid spending time with such guys as that in real life, and can't see paying to spend time in a game with one. I know what you're probably thinking: "It is only make-believe." True, and these games are full of all kinds of unsavory characters (demons, Conquer-the-World types, selfish people, violent in their ambitious), but they are different and my feelings about that character are different. Maybe it is because they never seem real but he feels like a real person? I couldn't stand him. I bailed before the Demo was half over.

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 04/02/19 01:17 AM

I thought the side character was a hoot, but I know we all have different tastes and opinions. smile
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 04/02/19 01:21 AM

LOL Reenie - I did the same thing. I probably made it through more than half the demo, but did quit and toss it before finishing the demo. Ugh.

Re: Wanderlust: The City of Mists Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 04/02/19 02:07 AM

I agreed with the review of the game here. I thought the game was a lot of fun. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community