GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/22/19 02:02 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

The Mariaglorum Company presents the next mysterious chapter of their classic Mystery of the Ancients series.

A distress call sends you on a road trip to find your missing friends somewhere along a remote country road. A deserted hotel looks promising, but what waits inside that house may be more than you can handle. A mysterious man offers help and small robotic companion, but who is he? Can he be trusted? Find out in this fascinating hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! penguin
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/22/19 02:32 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/22/19 03:23 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

I really enjoyed the CE version of this game. It's one I'm definitely playing again. thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/22/19 04:13 PM

I really enjoyed this game too. Definitely a candidate for a replay. happydance
Posted By: connie

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/22/19 05:46 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: No Escape - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/23/19 02:03 AM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community