GB HOMEPAGE

Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 12:55 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition here.

Mad Head Games presents another gripping tale in their action-packed Shadowplay series!

You and your friends have been researching the mystery of Harrowstead for years, and you’ve run out of leads. That is until your friend calls you with new information and you arrive just in time to see him kidnapped by a malevolent monster! Can you save your team, or will the world fall to darkness? Wield otherworldly powers and solve intricate puzzles to defeat this evil entity in this sensational hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Destroy the last traces of the Shadow Realm in the bonus game!
Replay your favorite HOPs and earn achievements!
Tons of collectibles and morphs to find!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, concept art, and music!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! tomato
Posted By: connie

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 01:14 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 01:16 PM

Thanks, Marian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 02:14 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 06:17 PM

Thanks Marian!

Is anybody else having trouble getting this game page to display?

Actually, none of the site is loading properly for me. I signed out and back in but... duh

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 07:10 PM

I just checked, oldbroad. No problems here.

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 07:21 PM

I'm still having a problem. All the background/backdrop is light blue and I am missing pictures. I can get the video but no screen shots below it. Same problem with the "classic site". Only the new home page is working.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 07:31 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

O
Originally Posted by oldbroad
I'm still having a problem. All the background/backdrop is light blue and I am missing pictures. I can get the video but no screen shots below it. Same problem with the "classic site". Only the new home page is working.

oldbroad,

I also see all light blue backdrop. The video, a red box, a screen shot and another red box is what I see. No problem with the download....so that's good. smile

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 07:35 PM

Thanks smitty145. Maybe they are doing some maintenance or something. No red boxes. Don't know why Marian is okay though.

I tried looking at some other games and I can get the screen shots on those but still have just a light blue back drop. Maybe something new because I'm not a member??

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/15/19 07:44 PM

It's a mystery to me, but I feel quite sure that it doesn't have anything to do with not being a Game Club member. Maybe they are working on things.

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/16/19 06:33 PM

All looking normal today!
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/16/19 11:07 PM

Thanks Marian and again, thanks for keeping us up to date on games.
I demo'd this game for about 20 minutes and it looks just as good as their last installement, so I will be buying this one in the future sale.

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/16/19 11:52 PM

That sounds promising, Starcom. Thank you for giving us your opinion of the game. wave
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/18/19 02:01 AM

I must have missed this whole series, so thanks for the head's up, Marian. I will take a look at it soon.

Re: Shadowplay: Harrowstead Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/18/19 02:50 AM

Yes, this is the fourth in the Shadowplay series of games.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community