GB HOMEPAGE

Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/21/19 12:55 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Elephant Games proudly presents a brand-new series in Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles!

Nicknamed Ms. Holmes for your sharp wit and investigative prowess, you're England's favorite new detective! But even your smarts will be tested when one of Sherlock Holmes' old cases comes back with a vengeance. The Baskervilles are once again plagued by a strange and dangerous monster, one bent on much more than the destruction of one family. Can you uncover who is behind recent attacks on the Baskerville estate and save London before it's too late? Find out in this thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! sherlock yes
Posted By: family

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/21/19 02:28 PM

i like the ce version.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/21/19 02:55 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/21/19 04:07 PM

I recently finished the CE version of this game. It is pretty good, with a novel concept and some twists on use of Inventory. Some of the puzzles were flawed, but otherwise, I enjoyed it. I have marked it for future replay.

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/21/19 04:11 PM

Thanks for the feedback on the game, family and Reenie. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/21/19 04:38 PM

Thanks Marian (and family and Reenie)!
Posted By: connie

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/22/19 11:25 AM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/23/19 06:18 PM

Definitely want this one - but having already had a recent buying session at Big Fish I will have to wait for the next sale lol
Posted By: Mad

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/30/19 02:18 AM

Got it - in the sale today hamster

Re: Ms. Holmes: The Monster of the Baskervilles - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/30/19 02:47 AM

thumbsup grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community