GB HOMEPAGE

Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/25/19 01:59 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure here.

A week ago, you received an invitation to visit the old abandoned town of St. Martica by Mr. John Atkins, a rich businessman who promised to share a recent and significant Mayan archeological discovery! Being a historian, you found this opportunity too good to pass. However, when you reached the town, the truth of the situation unraveled when your wife was kidnapped! Now, you are forced to help Atkins and his gang in their quest for the famed Corwin’s Treasure.

A rustic wild west setting
Unlock the mystery behind the famed Corwin’s treasure
Unique story with realistic atmosphere

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/25/19 05:14 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/25/19 10:14 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/26/19 01:46 AM

Finally! A game that doesn't take place in a purple-clouds-of-fantasy-magical-dragon-potions world, but right here on Planet Earth with Hoomans. joy OK, yeah, my companion gets kidnapped and some Mayans inexplicably are thrown into the mix (?) but hey, I can deal.

I definitely will check out the Demo later this week. Thanks, Marian.
Posted By: connie

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/26/19 10:41 AM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/26/19 11:21 AM

I’m willing to give the demo a shot. But the music in the video preview was pretty irritating. If it’s the same in the game, I don’t think I’d buy it. It would be the first time that I passed on a game because of the music. I’ll check back in when I have time to try the demo.

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/26/19 10:04 PM

Apparently the developer is Urchin Games; some of their other casual games can be seen here.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/27/19 12:38 AM

Interesting. Thanks.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/27/19 03:00 PM

I appreciate the attempt to provide something different in the way of a story line. As it turns out, the music isn't too bad in the game - unlike the video preview. However, the graphics are primitive and the voice acting is kind of hokey and inconsistent. Although there's the option to choose game difficulty, there's no way to opt out of "helpful messages" and that means a lot of hand holding. Positives include a diary of sorts composed of letters and good navigation. I might consider getting this game with a coupon code just for the sake of something different, but wouldn't pay for it. To be fair, my review is based on playing a bit of the demo. But I did lose interest pretty quickly. Guess I'm spoiled with all the razzle dazzle from the games I've been playing lately.

Re: Outlaws: Corwin's Treasure - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/30/19 02:58 PM

Sparkle, that sounds pretty much like what I would be expecting - maybe okay for a free game code but nothing to write home about. Thank you for the comments on the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community