GB HOMEPAGE

Chimeras: Wailing Waters - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Chimeras: Wailing Waters - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/05/19 01:39 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Chimeras: Wailing Waters here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Elephant Games brings you the latest chilling installment of the Chimeras series!

It’s only three days until Heavenfall Academy’s new camp opens, and you’re ready to be a counselor for the summer. But your excitement is quickly overshadowed when you arrive to find strange creatures roaming the camp and your friends trapped on the Black Lake’s grounds! It’s been 40 years since the camp was originally closed and finding out why may be your only hope. Can you stop a dangerous force from destroying the camp and its campers before it’s too late? Find out in this exhilarating Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Chimeras: Wailing Waters - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/05/19 02:25 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Chimeras: Wailing Waters - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/05/19 06:09 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Chimeras: Wailing Waters - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/05/19 08:06 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Chimeras: Wailing Waters - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/08/19 10:18 PM

There are nine (?) games in this series now and all are similar. I played a couple of the Chimera games in 2018, but have pretty much given up on them. Still, I did try out the Demo of this game last month because I wanted to see if the series had improved. Nary a challenge to be found. I think these would be good games for a Newbie to use as an introduction to Casual games because they are so undemanding.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community