GB HOMEPAGE

Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/11/19 11:41 AM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Mad Head Games presents the latest out of this world installment of the Moonsouls series!

A light is falling from the sky and heading straight for your planet! Your search for answers leads you to a forgotten underwater city. But your investigation quickly takes a deadly turn as you uncover traces of your long-missing father and a destructive world that could destroy your own! Can you stop a buried evil before it’s too late? Find out in this exhilarating Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! dance
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/11/19 12:10 PM

Thank-you.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/11/19 02:19 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/11/19 03:13 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/11/19 08:01 PM

I played the first game (?) in this series, Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past, and liked it, so I sprang for this one as soon as it came out. It wasn't bad at all, it just didn't bring anything new to the story. Same old story as most of these games, with the evil entity determined to destroy all life, sometimes with the very thinnest of pretexts. I had to laugh out loud a couple of times. Still, it is an intriguing story line with some welcome challenges in the puzzles, and a sense of caring between the characters. It felt a little short, compared to EOTP, but I'd still recommend it. Very good artwork. The underwater scenes were mesmerizing.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/11/19 08:29 PM

Thank you for that review, Reenie. I appreciate it. Good info! wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Moonsouls: The Lost Sanctum - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/19 11:49 AM

Thanks Marian.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community