GB HOMEPAGE

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Collector’s Edition and the gift

Posted By: family

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Collector’s Edition and the gift - 08/11/19 02:13 PM

is there a walkthrought for the gift , Dead bodies are piling up, a bizarre symbol on their foreheads. Guide paranormal investigator Sarah Meiville through a classic noir adventure as she searches for clues, solves puzzles and learns to use visions that appear to be helping her. The Gift is an unforgettable cross between a moody '40s detective movie and a modern occult thriller, cannot find one, the other one has a guide. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy penguin dragon burger wavegirl
Posted By: Marian

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Collector’s Edition and the gift - 08/11/19 03:05 PM

You can find a full walkthrough on YouTube, starting here.

I haven't found any written guides yet.
Posted By: family

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Collector’s Edition and the gift - 08/11/19 03:18 PM

thank you very much, Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Collector’s Edition has the guides, that is what i meant, sorry.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Collector’s Edition and the gift - 08/11/19 03:21 PM

No worries. I knew Angelica had a guide because you said it was the CE version. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community