GB HOMEPAGE

Dark City: Vienna Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Dark City: Vienna Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/12/19 12:40 PM

You can download Dark City: Vienna Collector's Edition here.

4 Friends Games brings you the next exhilarating chapter in the Dark City series!

When a masked assailant wreaks havoc on a theater in Vienna, you rush to investigate. You quickly arrive to find that this is no ordinary criminal. A dangerous phantom has descended on the local opera house, promising swift justice for past wrongs! This theater is filled with history and secrets. With the lives of both patrons and performers at stake, time is of the essence! Do you have what it takes to uncover the deadly secrets surrounding the opera and unmask the malevolent entity before it’s too late? Find out in this riveting Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Help find a mysterious muse in the bonus chapter!
Search the rooms and streets of Vienna by replaying HOPs and mini-games!
Tons of collectible letters and theatrical morphing objects to find!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, screen savers, a bonus game, and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! pumpkin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dark City: Vienna Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/12/19 01:11 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Dark City: Vienna Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/12/19 06:12 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Dark City: Vienna Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/12/19 09:04 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Tally Ho

Dark City: Vienna CE - 12/18/19 03:19 PM

Game crashes upon reaching the "Cafe Walz"
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark City: Vienna CE - 12/18/19 03:25 PM

I merged your post with the original thread for this game, Tally Ho. I have no experience with it, but perhaps others who have played it will be able to tell us whether or not they had any technical problems with it. wave12
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Dark City: Vienna CE - 12/18/19 03:42 PM

Thanks Marian (I should have looked for an existing post, sorry)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community