GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree Collector's Edition

Posted By: family

Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree Collector's Edition - 09/17/19 03:30 AM

i found them,. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat penguin dragon burger wavegirl
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree Collector's Edition - 09/17/19 12:55 PM

Sounds good. wave

Re: Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree Collector's Edition - 09/17/19 02:44 PM

the parables are in white,
The only collectibles are 39 acorns are in red, the se i can not help you, had to look in the back.

Re: Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree Collector's Edition - 09/17/19 02:53 PM

The new Dark Parables is going to be released on Thursday, according to Big Fish's Facebook page. smile

Re: Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree Collector's Edition - 09/17/19 03:00 PM

good i been waiting for it.

dark parables portrait of the stained princess ce - 09/18/19 06:19 PM

i thought it was going be released tomorrow, Travel Mosaics 8: Breathtaking Seoul is the tomorrow game. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat penguin dragon burger wavegirl

Re: dark parables portrait of the stained princess ce - 09/18/19 06:44 PM

It is supposed to be released tonight at midnight, so Thursday, tomorrow. CEs usually come out on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Re: dark parables portrait of the stained princess ce - 09/18/19 07:44 PM

we will see.

Re: dark parables portrait of the stained princess ce - 09/18/19 07:47 PM

Big Fish itself has said the release date is tomorrow, the 19th. They announced this on their Facebook page last week.

There's always the possibility of a last-minute schedule change, but this seems an unlikely possibility.

Re: dark parables portrait of the stained princess ce - 09/18/19 09:01 PM

thank you very much.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: dark parables portrait of the stained princess ce - 09/24/19 05:10 AM

I just finished this game and the Collectibles and Morphing Object were INCREDIBLY obscure in most scenes. I don't see how anyone could find half of them without using a walkthough or be playing the CE version and being able to check the Game Guide.

Re: dark parables portrait of the stained princess ce - 09/24/19 10:41 AM

That's interesting, Reenie. Sometimes people complain that these things are too obvious and too easy to spot. This sounds like they went overboard in the other direction.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community