GB HOMEPAGE

Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 01:03 PM

You can download Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition here.

Another epic return to the stunning fantasy world of Darkness and Flame from FIVE-BN GAMES.

Something wasn’t right when Alice woke up from a dream that felt all too real. Her mother assured her that there was nothing wrong, but it wasn’t long before Alice learned the truth. She was only trying to do the right thing, but the right thing went very wrong, and now the monster that she accidentally unleashed must be stopped! To make matters worse, her friends were the most recent victims of the monster’s curse, so she’ll have to set out on her own this time. Help Alice explore beautiful vistas to find long-forgotten secrets, solve puzzles, and collect the tools to stop the ancient evil in this fantastic Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure!

Explore new lands in search of a means to stop the ancient evil that threatens the world as we know it.
Get help from new friends and unforgettable characters.
Complete special item collections and search for dozens of morphing-objects.
Enjoy gorgeous locations, stunning graphics, exciting mini-games, and brain-teasing puzzles!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! joy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 02:02 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 02:13 PM

Definite purchase for me. This is a terrific series! happydance

Here are the other Darkness and Flame games in order of release:

Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire CE/SE

Darkness and Flame: Missing Memories CE/SE

Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side CE/SE
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 04:20 PM

Thanks Marian (for all the info)!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 07:18 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

This is an excellent series. I'll definitely be picking this one up on the next BOGO Sale along with Dark Parables. happydance

Last night I just started Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side CE (one of those games on my manager purchased earlier and never played). I played the first two earlier in the year and I really enjoyed them. smile

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 07:38 PM

I'm playing Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side CE right now. I was replaying this series in anticipation of today's release. They are all such good games. yes
Posted By: connie

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 07:55 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 10:03 PM

I have played two games in this series (Dark Side and Enemy in Reflection), and agree that the graphics are excellent, and I have enjoyed most of the FIVE-BN games that I've played.

I do find this child protagonist less than credible, however. It always is an issue when a very young person is faced with a life challenge beyond his/her capabilities ~ and yet comes out victorious against immense power and adult cunning that has defied all other efforts to defeat it. What do you think, Marian?

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/21/19 10:40 PM

I know what you mean, Reenie, but with this series of games I can readily use my "willing suspension of disbelief," as Coleridge described it, and accept this convention with little or no trouble. The good so far outweighs the "bad" in this series that I find it easy to do. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/19 01:29 AM

Considering all else we are asked to accept/believe in games, Reenie, I'm sure I'll have very little trouble lol

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/19 02:06 AM

Good point, Mad! grin

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/19 04:30 AM

Good point, Mad. Once it has become routine to look for roller skates in the hold of a pirate ship or vital pieces of electronics in a bin of rice or when it becomes commonplace to find bowling balls, an accordion, skis and a rocking horse in a locked chest on an alien world from the future, we shouldn't be put off by having a five-year-old solve an international mystery. lol wave2 joy

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/19 02:14 PM

Reenie! rotfl
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/28/19 12:35 AM

I grabbed this game on the one day only sale Wednesday. Just finished and loved it!!! smile

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/28/19 12:43 AM

Thanks so much for letting us know! wave

I am replaying another Five BN game right now, New York Mysteries: High Voltage, and it's just as good as I remembered. smile

Re: Darkness and Flame: Enemy in Reflection Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/28/19 01:42 AM

Boy, do I agree with you on that New York Mysteries series, Marian. All of them were terrific. I've replayed three of those games already and plan to replay the fourth one soon.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community