GB HOMEPAGE

Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter

Posted By: Reenie

Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/02/19 10:45 PM

I just finished replaying this older game and enjoyed it every bit as much as the first time I played it three years ago. Maybe I even enjoyed it more the second time. It is magical, beautifully drawn, different, quirky and a challenge. Just thought I'd remind people that some of the older games still stand out against anything new being issued. bravo
Posted By: Marian

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/02/19 11:00 PM

I loved this game as well as Curse of the Severed Heart. I thought they were really outstanding.

Of interest is that the developer had another game on Big Fish this past year called Facility 47, which you can find here. Nothing like Blacksmith's Daughter and Curse of the Severed Heart, but I have heard good things about it. Another one in my Purchase History that I haven't played yet. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/02/19 11:13 PM

Thanks for the tip, Marian. Can’t believe I missed this one.

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/02/19 11:17 PM

You're welcome, Sparkle.

Here is the original thread about it. I can't believe that was over three years ago.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/07/19 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Marian
I loved this game as well as Curse of the Severed Heart. I thought they were really outstanding.

Of interest is that the developer had another game on Big Fish this past year called Facility 47, which you can find here. Nothing like Blacksmith's Daughter and Curse of the Severed Heart, but I have heard good things about it. Another one in my Purchase History that I haven't played yet. wave

Facility 47 is an awesome game. I highly recommend it.....
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/07/19 04:04 AM

Is Blacksmith's Daughter that game with the one-eyed people?
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/11/19 05:18 PM

Yes, it is.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/11/19 08:32 PM

Had to check my purchase history. I played Facility 47 in 2016. But apparently none of the Margrave series. The Blacksmith’s Daughter is apparently the last.

Re: Margrave Manor: The Blacksmith's Daughter - 10/11/19 09:35 PM

I would recommend the two Margrave games mentioned here. The earlier ones had lots of hidden object scenes as I recall.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community