GB HOMEPAGE

Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 07:03 AM

You can download Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition here.

AMAX Interactive presents Worlds Align: Beginning – a groundbreaking new adventure through the worlds of Haunted Legends, Redemption Cemetery, and more!

When the worlds of Haunted Legends, PuppetShow, and others begin to fuse, some familiar faces come together to bring someone from the real world into the game world to help. You! Meet old friends, and even older enemies, face-to-face while you work alongside representatives of several classic series to save their worlds and determine the cause of the calamity that threatens to destroy them all. Can you rescue the game worlds from the brink of destruction and uncover the truth behind their collapse?

Save a Watcher's homeworld once more in the Bonus Chapter!
Revisit the hidden corners of multiple game worlds in replayable HOPs and mini-games and earn achievements!
Tons of collectible coins and morphing objects to find!
Enjoy exclusive concept art, music, videos, and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! joy2
Posted By: connie

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 12:17 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 12:25 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 12:37 PM

Hi, Marian!

I am so excited because I beta-tested this one a few months ago and have been anxiously waiting for its release ever since. This is a definite buy for me.

Susan
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 12:44 PM

I’be enjoyed the Detectives United games and like the concept of combining characters. Will be checking this one out.

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 01:34 PM

I hope you like it, Sparkle. smile

Susan, so happy for you that it was released today! happydance

I just picked up the game using the code I got from this. It would be a good idea to take advantage of this offer if you haven't already. dance
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 02:41 PM

Hi, Marian!

Unfortunately, I used that code on Tuesday to pick up another game because it said "offer ends soon" and I was worried it would expire before I had a chance to use it. Hopefully, BF will have a good sale this weekend but, if push comes to shove, I do have 2 Game Club credits lol .

I think you'll really enjoy this one.

Susan

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 03:20 PM

Yes, I was afraid that the offer was only going to last for one day or something but decided to take my chances. I understand why you went ahead and used it already - strike while the iron is hot! devil grin
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 05:28 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

I also picked up this game with the coupon code. I know I'm going to enjoy this one. happydance
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Worlds Align: Beginning Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/03/19 05:29 PM

Thanks Marian!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community