GB HOMEPAGE

Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 01:57 PM

You can download Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition here.

Emma Emerson, famous police detective, has been called to investigate an ominous drowning. While following the clues, Emma ends up unravelling the greatest murder mystery of her career. Help Emma dig through the poisonous pieces of this family mystery and solve the case! Play Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector’s Edition!

Unravel a dark family secret
Follow a web of deceit to crack the case
Collector’s Edition includes replayable cut scenes, extra puzzles, music tracks and wallpapers.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! sherlock
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 02:38 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 02:50 PM

The developer is Brave Giant.

Here is their website where you can see some of the other games they have released.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 03:52 PM

Hi, Marian!

I just finished the demo and enjoyed it. I think I'll use the "Trick or Treat Sale" code for this one and save the "Find The Difference Event" code for another game. Do the same at your own risk because I haven't made the right decision yet cry .

Susan

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 03:59 PM

I think that the Find the Difference will be around for several days. I am really enjoying these little "mini-games" they are putting on their website as a way to get a game discount. yes

In all likelihood you will be able to use both codes in the next several days, Susan. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 05:30 PM

Thanks Marian for all the info!
Posted By: connie

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 05:43 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 09:28 PM

Hi, Marian!

I'm enjoying the mini-games as well because who doesn't mind doing a little extra work to earn 70% off one game . lol ? It also gives BFG's customers some incentive to check out their website every day since we never know when they will change the mini-game.

Susan
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/19 09:37 PM

I go on Big Fish almost every day to look at Marian's posts. I never would have seen the mini game stuff if I hadn't seen the postings here at GameBoomers though.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/09/19 10:23 PM

I've finished the main game, and when I go tp Bonus game, it appears to me that I am playing the same game from the start! It is me or what? Thanks.

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/09/19 10:44 PM

I haven't played this game so I don't know where the Bonus game is located. Have you looked under Extras to see if it is there?
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/10/19 11:10 PM

Marian: The screen after "play" has two choices, one of which is locked before main game and unlocked after main is finished! This is a first for me.

Re: Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/10/19 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Laurette
Marian: The screen after "play" has two choices, one of which is locked before main game and unlocked after main is finished! This is a first for me.

I see! I have actually seen that quite a few times in other games. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community