GB HOMEPAGE

Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 02:09 PM

You can download Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition here.

Grandma Studios is back with the latest gripping installment of the Whispered Secrets series!

When your friend’s new job turns into a nightmare, you rush to help her. But what you find is no mere hospital. A dark presence tracks your every move and someone’s trying to keep you trapped inside for good! Can you rescue your friend and escape the deadly halls of Acorn Hospital in time? Find out in this exhilarating Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Go back in time to help patients trapped in the hospital during an air raid in the bonus game!
Replay your favorite HOPs and mini-Games!
Unlock a hidden chapter to crack an additional case!
Tons of figurines and healing herbs to find!
Enjoy exclusive concept art, music, videos, and more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! fall
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 02:26 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 04:10 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 07:33 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 09:49 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

I just may use my coupon from this week's scavenger hunt on this one. sherlock

Used the coupon, got 70% off .........and got double punches for buying this particular game today. Great deal!!! joy

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by smitty145
Thank you, Marian! smile

I just may use my coupon from this week's scavenger hunt on this one. sherlock

I used that coupon today on this game. It will probably be a while before I play it, but it's nice to add it to my gaming shelf. smile

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 11:26 PM

So the scavenger hunt for the black crowns is good on any game? I thought it was for the new MCF game.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
So the scavenger hunt for the black crowns is good on any game? I thought it was for the new MCF game.

It can be used on any game. They wouldn't be offering the code for a game that hasn't been released yet.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/07/19 11:56 PM

I sort of thought it was odd Marian but that IS what I thought it was for and I made a note of the code in case I wanted to use it.

Thank you!

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/08/19 12:31 AM

Oldbroad, it also serves as a way to get people interested in the upcoming Mystery Case Files: Black Crown, of course.

You are most welcome for the information. Glad to help! smile

I think these new little games they have been implementing are fun, but they also never tell you exactly when the code is going to expire, so you kind of take your chances when deciding how long to wait to use it. evil
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/08/19 10:02 PM

Just finished playing and really enjoyed! thumbsup

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/08/19 10:45 PM

I am happy to hear that, smitty! smile
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/20/19 03:21 PM

This game just got 5 out of 5 stars in the review on All About Casual Games.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Dreadful Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/20/19 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by JKEerie
This game just got 5 out of 5 stars in the review on All About Casual Games.

Yes, I just read that. Hooray for Grandma Studios! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community