GB HOMEPAGE

Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/17/19 11:37 AM

You can download Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Eipix Entertainment proudly presents Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within – the next chilling chapter in the exciting new anthology series!

When Jill and Josh Weaver take their daughter on a relaxing hike, they’re hoping for photo opportunities and family bonding, but they get more excitement than they bargained for as disturbing messages and menacing pranks escalate into physical threats. Soon Jill is all alone, stalked by a terrifying figure wielding a flamethrower. With the fog closing in and her family still missing, it becomes clear that her nightmare has only just begun! Can you reunite Jill’s family and uncover the secret of Coldfell Forest’s dark past in this thrilling hidden object puzzle adventure!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/17/19 02:03 PM

Oh good this is only second in the series, thought another series I am way behind on. I'll try the first then if I like it get this one.

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/17/19 02:09 PM

The folks here who played the first game all thought it was very good.
Posted By: connie

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/17/19 02:41 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/17/19 03:18 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/17/19 06:39 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/19/19 11:43 PM

I finished this game last weekend and the title is quite apropos: It was about a crazed serial killer, and they take you right into his creepy lair, where bodies are dismembered, skinned, and otherwise "processed." Creepier than I like my leisure time to embrace. It was a decent, long game, though, with some intriguing twists on the usual tropes, and I thought it very creative that you changed characters as you worked through the game. I bought the CE, so had a bonus game to play and it ended pretty grimly. If horror fascinates, this is a game for you!

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/20/19 12:05 AM

Thanks very much for that review, Reenie. Why don't you add it to our game recommendations and reviews thread? wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Fire Within - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/20/19 01:08 AM

Thanks for the info on this. I didn't have it or the first game on my radar, but I do now. Oh, unless it's noted in my other computer. I keep forgetting, my list is not connected between the two computers.

Turns out I have the first game already but didn't have all of my purchase info showing on my list (date, and some other stuff note down). The game shows up on my list on my new computer but not on the old computer which is a mystery because I emailed the list to myself in October but bought the game in January. If it is on the list in the new computer, it should certainly be on the list in the old one???
© 2024 GameBoomers Community