GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 03:51 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Hotel: Room 18 here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

When John and James Blackthorn are invited to a family reunion at the Sweet 18 hotel, they arrive expecting a relaxing weekend catching up with relatives, but aside from the desk clerk, the hotel is empty. It soon becomes clear that they’re not alone; a dark mist haunts the halls of the creepy hotel and it seems to know something the brothers don’t. What secrets does it know and more importantly, what does it want? Can you discover what stalks the corridors of the Sweet 18 and learn its secrets?

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! eek12
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 04:25 PM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks! I passed on the CE because it kept freezing on me and had to Ctrl, Alt, Del to exit. I was enjoying the demo, though, so I'll give the SE a try to see if things have improved. Do you know if the developer ever released an update for the CE?

Susan

Susan
Posted By: TLC

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 04:29 PM

I played the CE version recently and enjoyed it. joy wavegirl

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 04:41 PM

Susan, I don't know if there has been an update for this game.

Apparently TLC played with no problems.

I don't know why some people had troubles and others did not. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 06:01 PM

Thanks Marian!

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 07:08 PM

Yeah I played it, no problems. Maybe there's a problem with the demo? duh wavegirl

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by TLC
Yeah I played it, no problems. Maybe there's a problem with the demo? duh wavegirl

Unfortunately there were folks I knew who had problems with the game when playing the entire thing: screen freezes, missing inventory, progression blockers, all kinds of stuff.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 08:42 PM

That's sad frown

I haven't added it to my Haunted Hotel collection yet because I was hoping there might be some "work around" put out.

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Marian
Originally Posted by TLC

Unfortunately there were folks I knew who had problems with the game when playing the entire thing: screen freezes, missing inventory, progression blockers, all kinds of stuff.

cry cry cry
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 08:56 PM

Hi, TLC!

You're lucky that you were able to play the CE without any problems. I only played the demo, but it froze on me more than once so I wasn't going to take a chance on buying the full version. I downloaded the demo of the SE and will see if I have the same problems with that. If not, I'll use a coupon because Marian doesn't know if the developer has released an update for the CE.

Susan
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/29/19 09:54 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/30/19 11:14 PM

I played the game again, just to be sure. It closed out once during the bonus chapter and I reopened the game and it let me play to the end. I hope they'll fix the problems people are having. Its a fun game. wavegirl

Re: Haunted Hotel: Room 18 - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/30/19 11:23 PM

Thanks very much for your feedback, TLC. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community