GB HOMEPAGE

Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/13/20 10:54 AM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition here.

Friendly Fox Studios, formerly 4 Friends Games, presents a Valentine’s Day treat with the 9th installment in the Immortal Love series!

You’re finally returning to your beloved! After a life spent at sea as a naval captain, it’s time to settle down with the woman of your dreams. But your excitement is overshadowed when you return to find her missing! No one’s seen her since she won a famous sculptor’s beauty contest, and your investigation quickly leads you to a string of disappearances and people turned to stone! Can you stop a dangerous man bent on perfection before it’s too late? Find out in this sensational Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Find who’s using magic to bring Golems to life in the bonus game!
Replay your favorite HOPs and mini-games to earn achievements!
Complete your animal collection to unlock a bonus Hidden-Object Puzzle!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, screensavers, concept art, movies, and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! hearts
Posted By: connie

Re: Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/13/20 12:33 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/13/20 03:35 PM

Thanks Marian!

I notice the game description shows this is the 9th installment. According to my games list and the two Big fish reviews so far, this is only the 7th.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/13/20 04:19 PM

I agree, oldbroad. I only count seven in the series including this new one released today.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/13/20 04:29 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Immortal Love: Stone Beauty Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/13/20 09:36 PM

Thank you, Marian! smile

Checking it out for a future BOGO Sale.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community