GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish Games Survey

Posted By: Marian

Big Fish Games Survey - 05/28/20 12:37 AM

I just got a survey from Big Fish Games in my email, so be on the lookout for one. There were a lot of questions about HOPAs, what you like and dislike, how much you play them compared to other genres, etc. If you have been unhappy with the fact that there have not been as many HOPAs released this year as compared to past years, this would be a very good opportunity to tell them how you feel.

The survey takes about 10 minutes to fill out and I have already answered all the questions and sent it back to them. There is also a comments section at the end allowing you to share your thoughts with Big Fish about all of this - I was happy to see it.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/28/20 12:38 AM

I filled it out already too Marian!

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/28/20 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
I filled it out already too Marian!

Great! thumbsup

For anyone who does not receive a survey but would like to participate, here is the link to it:

Big Fish Games survey

Posted By: Susie07

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/28/20 01:55 AM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks for the heads-up because I hadn't checked my email in a while. I just finished completing the survey and suggested that it would be nice if we could use one Game Club credit to purchase CEs that are on sale for 65% off. I ticked off detective, crime, murder mystery and holiday themed games as my favorites and hope that I'm not the only one who is a bit tired of the supernatural games. I wonder why the developer didn't produce any more "Murder She Wrote" games because those were very enjoyable.

Susan

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/28/20 02:01 AM

I'm glad you did the survey, Susan. I think this survey is very important.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/29/20 05:25 PM

I used your link and completed the survey, thank you, Marian smile

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/29/20 09:43 PM

You're welcome, Mad. Thanks for completing the survey! smile
Posted By: family

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/30/20 12:00 AM

i already did it too.

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/30/20 12:09 AM

Thank you, family. thumbsup
Posted By: copper

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/30/20 01:47 AM

I am a Big Fish member but received no email, so I followed your link and did the survey anyway.

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/30/20 02:53 AM

Good, copper! wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/30/20 04:07 AM

I'm not a member but I did receive an email smile
Posted By: GamingPhreak

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/30/20 04:58 AM

I haven't got the survey, but then I haven't bought from the BFG site in years (although I've bought a few HOPAs from Steam). I posted my concern about HOPAs last year, and sure enough, we now see warning signs. There will be HOPAs made still, as I don't think they are expensive to make; but there will be fewer made for sure. Mystery Case Files will probably go back to one game a year, or even longer. This survey is obviously to show their executives whether they should prolong the inevitable. When I get it, I'm going to be honest and say I've played maybe 3-4 HOPAs in the last 3 years.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/30/20 08:30 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Marian!

I received the email and completed the survey smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/31/20 12:02 AM

Thanks, Marian. I filled it out, too.

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/31/20 12:27 AM

GamingPhreak, I encourage everyone who fills out the survey to be as honest as possible. I just know that a lot of folks here are only interested in HOPAs and don't give two bits about match 3 games and time management games (and have said that loud and clear here on the forum!), and this is their chance to be heard.

Thank you, smitty and Reenie for filling out the survey. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/31/20 02:36 AM

I did the survey too! Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/31/20 02:56 AM

Thanks, Ana! wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/31/20 05:50 AM

Thank you Marian for the Heads up and the Link, I just finished filling in the Survey, let us hope it helps.
Posted By: connie

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/31/20 04:24 PM

Survey filled out.

Re: Big Fish Games Survey - 05/31/20 05:17 PM

Great, Starcom and Connie! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community