GB HOMEPAGE

Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/22/20 12:55 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 here.

Hero of the Kingdom is back with an incredible new quest!

A city has recently experienced a dragon attack, and no one knows where the terrible beast came from. While the people live in fear, an orphan boy named Brent dreams of courageous acts that will bring safety back to his city. Join Brent, delve into a dangerous wilderness, find the dragon and overcome the greatest struggle of your life to help bring safety to the city in this detailed strategy game!

Explore a countryside and find the dragon’s lair
Help people and complete many fun quests
Fight monsters and learn many skills
Earn up to 26 achievements

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! woot
Posted By: connie

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/22/20 01:14 PM

Thanks Marian, bought. I love this series of games.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/22/20 01:46 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/22/20 02:11 PM

That's great, Connie! It is a fun series and I was happy to see this on Big Fish today. smile

Hi, Ana. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/22/20 06:58 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/23/20 08:23 PM

Hi Marian just wanted to say I have played the game and was disapointed in the game play and length of game. I think someone said it's about 2 hrs to this game and the others 4 hrs. Absolutly love the series and had to buy it anyway. games two and three seemed to have so much to do that time just flew I could be lost there into the early hrs. Love the freedom of the gameplay. Haven't found another game like it. And I would love to.
johnnycowgirl

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/23/20 08:34 PM

I enjoyed the game very much, but it did seem shorter than the others in the series. I would also love to find other games like this one. smile

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/23/20 08:35 PM

Thank you both for the feedback on the game. This series is loved by many players. Good to know that this one is shorter than the others. I guess you could say that this is kind of inferred by the title of The Lost Tales 1, but it's nice to get the confirmation.

The developers really have a winning formula here and hopefully there will be more of these games in the future. It certainly sounds like they plan on it.

I agree that it's not all that common to find this kind of open-ended play in casual games. Have you two tried the two Island Castaway games? I really enjoyed both of those. I would try this one first.

Re: Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1 - New Strategy Game on Big Fish - 07/24/20 12:56 PM

Yes, I played both of The Island Castaway games. Loved them too.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community