GB HOMEPAGE

Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 01:28 PM

You can download Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition here.

GrandMA Studios proudly presents a twisted new tale in Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession!

When an anonymous, but wealthy collector hires you to attend a secret auction as his proxy, the whole thing smells like a trap… but the price is right, and as a professional detective, you can’t resist a good mystery. Now you’re caught in a deadly game and learning more than you ever expected about the other players’ sins and obsessions! Who’s really behind this elaborate, mind-bending mystery, and what is their endgame? Solve puzzles, uncover buried secrets, and even decide the fate of others if you want to survive long enough to find out in this pulse-pounding new Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Attend a masquerade party in the bonus chapter!
Replay your favorite HOPs and mini-games and earn achievements!
Find all the collectible objects to unlock a hidden chapter and collect jigsaw puzzle pieces to reveal an extra puzzle!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, music, videos, and concept art!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! zombie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 01:37 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 03:39 PM

This game has an interesting option to choose from before you start the game: you can choose whether you want to see more mini-games, more hidden object scenes, or an equal amount of both.
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 04:57 PM

on this game series, i have them in order but can only find up to 10 games of the order . what are the rest of the games that come after #10 Dreadful beauty?

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 05:39 PM

There's a list of all of the Whispered Secrets games here. Dreadful Beauty was the last game prior to Morbid Obsession.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 05:43 PM

thank you . so i guess from what i see there is only 11 games in the series that is counting the new game.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 05:43 PM

Yes, that sounds right.

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 05:44 PM

thank you

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 05:45 PM

Enjoy the games. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Marian
This game has an interesting option to choose from before you start the game: you can choose whether you want to see more mini-games, more hidden object scenes, or an equal amount of both.

Thanks Marian! This is interesting. And there's even a video shocked

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thanks Marian! This is interesting. And there's even a video shocked

Will wonders never cease. wink
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 09:31 PM

Got it along with the latest “Halloween” game with today’s BO/GO sale. 👍

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/22/20 09:33 PM

Two good games for the sale, Sparkle! smile
Posted By: connie

Re: Whispered Secrets: Morbid Obsession Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/23/20 11:00 AM

Thanks Marian.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community