GB HOMEPAGE

Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/12/20 03:20 PM

You can download Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition here.

Elephant Games brings you the next exciting chapter in the spine-tingling Paranormal Files series!

Everything is going great in this new chapter of Rick Roger’s life. He’s getting to know Rachel, captivating audiences at speaking engagements, and swapping supernatural stories with his new circle of paranormal friends. But when he stumbles upon a secret amongst his colleagues, he soon learns that someone with uncanny abilities means to expose the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! Can you help Rick learn the truths that will set his friends free and defeat the mysterious individual that threatens to reveal their secrets? Find out in this enthralling new Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Conquer your fears to escape a paranormal trap in the bonus game!
Replay your favorite HOPs and mini-games!
Tons of collectibles and morphs to find!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! sherlock
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/12/20 07:53 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: TLC

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/12/20 08:59 PM

Thanks, Marian. I just bought it. I don't know when I'll start playing it though. joy wavegirl

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/12/20 10:42 PM

It's always nice to have at least a few games in reserve, TLC! smile
Posted By: connie

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/12/20 10:45 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/13/20 03:58 AM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/14/20 01:15 AM

I played the game today. I enjoyed it. joy But now stuck in the bonus chapter. I have a mirror shard, magic powder, and an amulet. I can't do anything with them and I need to get darts to move on. hardwall

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/14/20 03:25 AM

I am sorry to hear that. I noticed that the game had an update today and I am wondering if it maybe fixed some glitches? Did you install the update?

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/14/20 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Marian
I am sorry to hear that. I noticed that the game had an update today and I am wondering if it maybe fixed some glitches? Did you install the update?

I'll have to check, Thanks Marian. wavegirl

It's installing the update now. Hope it helps. wavegirl

It fixed it! YAY! joy

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/14/20 04:28 PM

I am SO glad to hear that! thumbsup

And good for Elephant Games for providing a patch so quickly. smile

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/14/20 04:49 PM

Now I'm off to play, just had to come back to post that it worked. rah wavegirl

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/14/20 05:50 PM

happydance
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/12/20 05:49 AM

I'm in Chapter 3 and I am stuck at the Paranormal Inn. I have the Daemon's clue and I am supposed to use it on his book but I can't leave the hotel. Any suggestions?

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/12/20 02:47 PM

I haven't played this game yet. I assume you have checked the in-game strategy guide?
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/13/20 01:22 AM

I have and to be honest it's kinda of vague.

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/13/20 01:36 AM

I hope someone who has played the game will help you out.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Paranormal Files: The Trap of Truth Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/14/20 11:25 PM

I have enjoyed three of the four games I've played in this series, so thanks for the Heads Up on the new one, Marian.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community