GB HOMEPAGE

Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/15/21 03:16 PM

You can download Chimeras: Inhuman Nature here.

Elephant Games presents the next gripping entry in their sensational Chimeras series!

When a young woman with no memory wakes up bound to a bed in a mysterious hospital, her only instinct is to escape to safety. But she soon learns that nowhere is truly safe, and the real danger has only just begun. Who can she trust? What secret is the hospital hiding? And most importantly, what have they done to her? Prepare to enter a world of deep conspiracies, dark experiments, and calculated deception in this exciting Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure!

Search a creepy hospital to find a way out!
Follow a dark and twisted plot
Who can you trust?
For additional features, check out the Collector's Edition.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/15/21 03:33 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/15/21 08:36 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/15/21 09:41 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: judith

Re: Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/16/21 04:10 PM

I noticed that there was no walkthrough for this game, also the walkthroughs are still a mess, hardly any change since last spring.

Re: Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/16/21 04:37 PM

I have noticed that with the newer releases, the walkthroughs seem to be there most of the time now. Part of my posting for the standard versions involves posting a link to the walkthrough and that is why I have noticed.

Having said that, today's is messed up. It's like whoever posting this did not remember that in general a walkthrough link to the walkthrough itself is provided when the standard version of a CE is released. I can assure you that there is a walkthrough for this game but someone has not posted it yet.
Posted By: judith

Re: Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/16/21 05:41 PM

Thanks Marian, I can always count on you for the answers, I do hope they get the walkthrough problem fixed up soon.

Re: Chimeras: Inhuman Nature - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/16/21 06:24 PM

No problem, judith. I hope they get it fixed up soon, too!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community