GB HOMEPAGE

Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 2 - New Match 3 on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 2 - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 05/16/21 12:59 PM

You can download Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 2 here.

Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis returns with a sensational, seaworthy sequel!

Embark on a journey to restore breathtaking seascapes across more than 600 underwater levels! You’ll need to be at your best to overcome obstacles like locks, chains, seaweed, and more while you scour each level for emeralds to rebuild the majestic Atlantis palaces. Complete engaging quests and unlock colorful fish to populate the ocean as you solve brand-new supersized and challenge levels. Learn 24 solitaire variants, including classic modes like Klondike, Spider, and Freecell, along with new variations such as Gretchen, The Tudors, and Rose Garden. Featuring more than 100 levels of a fully-featured Mahjong game, your undersea journey will never get old in this mesmerizing solitaire adventure!

Klondike, Spider and Freecell solitaire
12 solitaire variants
Enjoy 50 Mahjong puzzles
5 breathtaking underwater scenes
For additional features, check out the Collector's Edition.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! dance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 2 - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 05/16/21 01:35 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 2 - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 05/16/21 06:23 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 2 - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 05/16/21 09:06 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 2 - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 05/17/21 12:30 PM

Hi Marian, I bought the Collector's Edition and I love it. Lots to do and 600 levels! Gorgeous underwater scenes and beautiful castles to build. I love these games and never hesitate to buy them.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community