GB HOMEPAGE

Shadow Shelter WT?

Posted By: Reenie

Shadow Shelter WT? - 06/11/21 05:39 AM

I'm replaying this older game and am pretty stumped right now. According to the little bit I can get from my in-game clues, I am supposed to look for the Owner's "Office" at this point, and I believe I have a mechanical key to it in my Inventory. (If I look at the map, I can see what looks like a basement-level room with the same glyph symbol on it as the Office key.)

I can't find a way to reach the room. I did find some stairs down in the general area but a very nasty guard dog is blocking my passage. I have nothing in Inventory that will quell his desire to rip out my throat. In no other room in the house is there something I can do at this point.

So, I need to find a WT. I tried BF and got more than 200 responses to my query, only one of which was related to my game. I looked at the 'Boomers WTs, but didn't find one for this game. I tried a general search on Google and found a few video WTs but they involve a lot of sitting and watching someone play the game rather than giving you a written guide. Nevertheless, I will pursue that avenue unless someone has another suggestion.

By the way, this is a pretty cool game for 2014. Very adventure-like, very atmospheric, well detailed and deliciously creepy. :-)

(If I posted this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it.)
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Shadow Shelter WT? - 06/11/21 06:29 AM

There's a written walkthrough here:

https://www.casualgameguides.com/ga...tips/game_id-11272/ws_id-1832/index.html
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Shadow Shelter WT? - 06/11/21 05:18 PM

Thanks, OldBroad. That should give me the push over the hump that I need. Very grateful!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Shadow Shelter WT? - 06/11/21 07:43 PM

You're welcome Reenie. luck
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Shadow Shelter WT? - 06/18/21 04:17 AM

This is one of my top games. I loved it. Really makes you think a lot to move thru the game
Posted By: Marian

Re: Shadow Shelter WT? - 06/18/21 02:41 PM

I do remember your saying how much you enjoyed this game, exalthim2! yes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community