GB HOMEPAGE

BFG Website

Posted By: exalthim2

BFG Website - 08/04/21 12:53 AM

Can someone tell what is wrong with BF website? Tomorrow's game is from 2017. Did they go back to the future and not tell us?
Posted By: Marian

Re: BFG Website - 08/04/21 01:06 AM

If you look at the game description page for the Grim Tales game, they are saying that it is an "updated" version of the game:

*Update - The 13th game in the popular Grim Tales franchise is back! Why not give The White Lady a second look in this updated edition, and see why 13 was a lucky number for this incredible series!

I did not post it as the new game today because it is indeed a game that was released years ago. I also can't tell you what the update involves but if I find out, I will post about it here. This all struck me as rather strange, too, particularly as they don't say what the nature of the update is.

Posted By: oldbroad

Re: BFG Website - 08/04/21 01:10 AM

If you read the 3 reviews posted today there is not much of any update (if the reviews can be trusted). Actually I think only one of those three reviews mentions anything about an update and appears to be just from the demo. However, don't "updates" show up in your game manager? This game doesn't say remastered so ??? Kind of weird.

Re: BFG Website - 08/04/21 01:17 AM

Definitely weird, oldbroad. I am hoping that eventually it will all make (at least some) sense, that someone else will know more.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: BFG Website - 08/04/21 05:58 PM

Thanks for starting this thread. I somehow missed this game in 2017 and, if not for your question, would have missed it again lol . I have most of the games in this series, so am downloading the demo right now.

Susan

Re: BFG Website - 08/04/21 06:18 PM

Well, that's a good thing then, Susan. smile

I also notice that instead of saying something like "today's new releases" on the left of the download page, it says "today's features." This is interesting, because this allows the Grim Tales: The White Lady game to sit there for more than one day due to their having changed the wording. A featured game could sit there longer than one day, right?
Posted By: Mad

Re: BFG Website - 08/04/21 06:33 PM

Oooooh !! Mysterious goings on !! think

Re: BFG Website - 08/05/21 03:26 PM

Hi, Marian!

I started the demo and definitely have never played it before. I'm waiting for a 65% off sale or BOGO to pick it up. Since I didn't play it when it was first released, I'll have no idea what the updates are laugh . Speaking of updated games, I just beta-tested "ReDrawn: Painted Tower" and was reminded of how much I enjoyed that series. It's something to look forward to.

Susan

Re: BFG Website - 08/06/21 01:56 PM

I hope a good sale comes along soon for you, Susan! And I am looking forward to the remaster of Drawn. smile

Re: BFG Website - 08/06/21 05:12 PM

Hi, Marian!

I checked my Purchase History, and I have Dark Flight and Trail of Shadows, but not Painted Tower. I must have played the demo because it did look familiar but, for some strange reason, didn't buy it. That will change when ReDrawn: Painted Tower is released lol .

Susan

Re: BFG Website - 08/06/21 05:14 PM

Yes, and nice to get to play the remastered version first! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community