GB HOMEPAGE

Free Games I Cannot Use

Posted By: KatieB

Free Games I Cannot Use - 08/21/21 01:40 AM

I was a member of Big Fish for years (and years and years.) Their customer service was always very good, until it...wasn't. I have a Mac laptop that can no longer download and play their games. It still has the old operating system and there is no reason for this. I communicated with BF and they, over the course of several months, ended up telling me they would fix it but meanwhile...here is a free game. They never got back in touch. My other Macs all use the new operating system that BF cannot support.

So today I receive a merry email from them telling me I have to use my free games (5) or else I will lose them. H-e-l-l-o...I can't play your games any longer. You offer no support!

So here's the deal. If there is a game you want and you can play it, let me know. Message me. You can log in as me and download it.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 08/21/21 02:47 AM

KatieB, please never never give anyone access to your account. You can give away the codes for the free games by copying and pasting them and putting in a PM. We do it all the time for giveaways.
Posted By: KatieB

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 08/21/21 02:55 AM

Thank you! But I do not have codes.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 08/21/21 03:04 AM

I'm very confused. Are they game club credits? Are they coupon codes you get for purchasing games? All of these have codes.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 08/22/21 04:19 PM

If these are Game Club credits, they can be gifted to others with a Big Fish gift certificate.
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 10/20/21 05:58 PM

I have a number of Big Fish game credits that I would like to give away.

I would be happy to donate them to GameBoomers and/or hold my own giveaway (if that is allowed).

Please let me know what is the best course of action. Thanks.

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 10/20/21 08:53 PM

I don't see why you can't hold your own giveaway, LadyLinda. Thanks for the generous offer. wave
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 10/22/21 03:31 PM

Great I will post one over the weekend.

Re: Free Games I Cannot Use - 10/22/21 03:42 PM

Sounds good. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community