GB HOMEPAGE

Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/14/21 01:27 PM

You can download Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent here.

Puzzle Pieces delivers an enchanting new collection of puzzles for adults looking to relive that holiday magic from their childhood. These carefully selected HD images are sure to delight and will help usher in an unforgettable Christmas experience.

Our Christmas gift to you is just one click away - solve festive puzzles and find out what’s hidden behind the 24 doors of the hand-drawn Advent House in Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent!

Beautiful HD puzzles, full of Christmas Magic
Reveal the secrets of the Advent House!
Use your own images if you like
Save completed puzzles as HD wallpapers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! joy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/14/21 02:58 PM

Thanks, Marian!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/14/21 09:02 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/14/21 11:27 PM

Thanks Marian. I bought it. I buy all of their puzzle games I can find. hamster

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/14/21 11:31 PM

That is great to hear, Connie! Enjoy! happydance
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/17/21 03:19 AM

I love this series, always find the puzzles beautiful and relaxing. wave2

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/17/21 03:11 PM

That's great to hear, smitty! smile
Posted By: Graphium_Studio

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/18/21 02:42 PM

Thanks Marian!

Thank you smitty145 and connie

I tried to put all the warmest Christmas moods in this game and write a story without words with art for Advent House. Just imagine cozy stories of these cute house dwellers!

Positive changes:
- Jigsaw pieces at the start now do not overlap the picture field!
- Picture field marked with box to better visibility
- fix bugs at some systems with Custom Pictures
- Bigger pictures preview in Level Choose window

Instructions:
- Complete some Jigsaws. You will receive Snowflakes (Snowflakes counter in right bottom corner of Main Menu)
- Click on any part of Advent House. You will see how much Snowflakes you need to open it.
- When you will have enough Snowflakes, click on part of Advent House and confirm “opening”
- You will see the revealed part of Advent House!
- You can zoom in opened rooms and examine them in detail.
- Enjoy! 24 rooms, 24 days of Advent waiting for you

Cheers!
Alexander

Posted By: connie

Re: Puzzle Pieces 6: Christmas Advent - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 12/18/21 05:30 PM

Thanks Alexander, love your games. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community