GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement

Posted By: Marian

Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/03/22 06:42 PM

This was posted two hours ago and should really come as no surprise:

Dear Big Fish Fans,
Due to current world events, some of our game releases may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and can’t wait to release your favorite games again soon.
Together we stand with our teams, our partners, and our players in Ukraine, and around the world.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Big Fish Team
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/03/22 06:51 PM

Thanks Marian.

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/03/22 07:34 PM

Maybe they plan on posting this on their website too, but if not I wanted people to know about their official statement. Not everyone looks at Facebook.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/04/22 01:11 AM

Thanks, Marian, they posted again and added a bit:

Dear Big Fish Fans,

Due to current world events, some of our PC & Mac game releases may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and can’t wait to share our very latest games again soon.
For those who expressed concern for our Big Fish team, thank you. Big Fish spans many oceans, and our team in Ukraine is in our hearts and front of mind at this devastating time.
In recent weeks, our teams have been working tirelessly to assist our people in Ukraine. Prior to the outbreak of war, we provided relocation and evacuation support for many of our colleagues who wished to leave the country. For our people who remain in Ukraine and those who have relocated to nearby countries in the region, our focus now is on providing logistical, financial and emotional support to the greatest extent possible, as well as facilitating further evacuations from Ukraine. We will continue to do everything within our power to support and protect our people and their loved ones.
Additionally, as part of Pixel United, we have joined with our sister companies in supporting the Red Cross and their humanitarian relief efforts in Ukraine. You can find out more about the Red Cross and donate to support their efforts here: https://redcross.org.ua/en/

Together we stand with our teams, our partners, and our players in Ukraine, and around the world.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Big Fish Team

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/04/22 01:29 AM

Thank you very much for adding this, Ana.

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/04/22 03:38 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/04/22 11:37 AM

The current situation is SO sad.
It is at least welcome news that so many countries are welcoming refugees hearts

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/04/22 02:58 PM

Yes it is, Mad.

No new game today. Big Fish has also now posted this announcement on their website via the home page. You can read the announcement again here.
Posted By: connie

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/05/22 06:22 PM

Thanks Marian and Ana.
Posted By: lakerz

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/06/22 06:41 AM

This makes sense, I had noticed quite a few days where new game was not released. I got such a backlog of BigFish games that the last thing I need is a new game everyday anyways. With all the extreme difficulties around the world, everybody is coping as best they can
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/06/22 08:02 PM

Marian, does this mean we still can download for replay games on our list of "Purchased Games" at BF? I was going to replay a couple while waiting for new games to be issued. I was not able to download in the usual manner.

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/06/22 08:08 PM

This announcement doesn't change anything having to do with downloading from your Purchase History - all games purchased are yours to play no matter what. This announcement was only in regard to games that haven't been released yet - new releases may be far fewer while the war is going on.

What problem are you having with downloading games from your Purchase History? It's working just fine for me.

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/06/22 08:26 PM

If it was just a little while ago today, I could not get to Big Fish either, but it is okay now.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/07/22 01:19 AM

I sorted it Marian. It was a little different in terms of process, but I was able to download an old game and begin playing it. Thanks for asking!

Re: Big Fish Games Facebook Announcement - 03/07/22 02:45 AM

You're welcome, Reenie. I'm glad it's working for you now. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community