GB HOMEPAGE

big fish survey

Posted By: family

big fish survey - 07/06/22 06:58 PM

i took it, who else. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat burger wavegirl angel bedtime
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 07:16 PM

I took it as well. Asked for more adventure and puzzle games. Told them I dropped my membership since I was having trouble using credits as the game quality had declined some. I also told them that ideally, games would simply be offered at reasonable prices to all so that there would be no need for a monthly credit purchase.
Posted By: Marian

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 07:29 PM

I also took the survey. I emphasized the fact that what was keeping me there were the HOPA/adventure games and that they needed to ensure that they continued for as long as they possibly could.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think only Game Club members got the survey.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 08:06 PM

They sent it to Game Splash subscribers, Marian...which is a good idea to explore why those who dropped their membership did so.

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 09:02 PM

I was just coming back here to correct my comment - thanks, JKEerie! The survey was indeed sent to Game Splash subscribers.

I was happy to see this survey. Being as Big Fish recently acquired a new President (who was the former general manager of gaming for Amazon Prime), I'm thinking that this may well be why the survey was sent out at this time.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 09:13 PM

I started to take it but didn't know what to write for the 2nd question. I still have it open but...

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 09:27 PM

What was the second question? I don't remember what it was exactly.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 09:37 PM

"What is it about the games you’ve bought on BigFishGames.com that you enjoy?"

I know it sounds stupid to say I don't know how to answer this but I don't. I mean, they're games; I like playing games?

Re: big fish survey - 07/06/22 09:50 PM

Yes, well, I guess you could say that they are entertaining, relaxing, or words to that effect.

Thanks for taking the time to post the question. smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: big fish survey - 07/28/22 04:30 PM

I didn't get the Survey because I gave up my BF membership years ago. There weren't enough good Adventure games for me to make a monthly fee worthwhile (and I never play any of the other genres), so I let my membership lapse. Still, I've been a regular purchaser for almost two decades. I try to wait for a two-for sale. At present, I have close to 800 games from BF listed in my spreadsheet. I demo-ed each one and bought about 600. If you think about the fact that, even at half price, these games are still almost $10 apiece, that means I have spent close to $6000 on FB games. Too bad I have no way to offer input.

Re: big fish survey - 07/29/22 02:13 PM

Reenie, you did not have to be a Game Club member in order to get this survey; you needed to be subscribed to the Big Fish Game Splash newsletter.

You can subscribe to the newsletter here. If they have more surveys in the future via this route, you won't miss out on them again if you subscribe. It's entirely free.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: big fish survey - 07/29/22 05:01 PM

Thanks, Marian.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: big fish survey - 07/29/22 10:08 PM

Thank You Marian kitty
© 2024 GameBoomers Community