GB HOMEPAGE

Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/04/22 01:26 PM

You can download Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition here.

Friendly Fox presents the newest, mind-bending installment of the Bridge to Another World series!

Welcome to Celestis, a breathtaking city of floating islands, friendly talking animals, tons of natural beauty, scenic vistas, and curious local characters. Unfortunately, your visit comes at a time when the local attractions also include a devastating curse, cluster earthquakes, and a massive, destructive serpent! Your arrival, of course, was somewhat mysterious itself, and you may find that much about this world feels oddly familiar, but you’ll surely catch on quickly with the helpful fox as your guide! After all, it’s up to you to unravel a great mystery and save the city in the sky in this all-new Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Face the oppressive Administrators as Victor and fight to end the Celestis curse at last!
Find all the jigsaw Collectibles and Morphing Objects, while earning Achievements for a special Bonus!
Enjoy unique Concept Art, Wallpapers, and Screensavers and more!
Navigate floating islands with ease, thanks to the Strategy Guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/04/22 02:01 PM

Thanks, Marian! Have a great day!

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/04/22 02:17 PM

You too, Ana! Take care. hug
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/04/22 03:44 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/04/22 08:07 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: my10rugrats

bridge toanothe world cursed clouds - 08/05/22 12:34 AM

i bought this game this morning and i will say i don't like vtheir new way of doing things. its only let me play it like if i had down loaded the demo only.. i amd waiting to easr back from big fisdh . just wantd to know if any one has had a problem yet
i even uninstaleed the game and vreinstalled and the same thing says i need to buy the game . still waiting for big fish to get back with me
well finally it is working . for the first time i had to go into the games purchesed on the game manager to activate it. after many trys and rebooting my laptop it shows i have own it . now i will let big fish know

Re: bridge toanothe world cursed clouds - 08/05/22 03:07 PM

Glad you got the game working, my10. This was a bug yesterday and Customer Support is working to fix it (it may already have been fixed at this point - I do not know as yet).

For those wishing to purchase the game while avoiding this bug, the way around it is to download the demo and then to buy the game through the Game Manager.

I hope you enjoy the game, and I hope things are okay with you. Nice to see you.

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/05/22 09:46 PM

I just bought this game through the Game Manager and downloaded and installed it with no issues.

Being as there were problems with purchasing games after the rollout, I decided to give this workaround a try. Purely in the interests of research, of course. wink

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/05/22 09:56 PM

thumbsup

You're a trooper!

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/05/22 10:25 PM

Thanks! grin

Also, after purchase I got an email telling me how many points I had received from the purchase, and telling me that the points do not expire until August 4, 2024, so good for two years. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/05/22 10:29 PM

Hi, Marian!

Thank you so much for taking one for the team. Your sacrifice is very much appreciated rah ! I normally purchase games from the website, but I may give buying through the Game Manager a try the next time.

Susan

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/05/22 10:30 PM

You are welcome, Susan! Please see my post right before yours because I just added to it.

As for my sacrifice - well, it's a dirty job, but I figured somebody had to do it. lol

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/05/22 11:17 PM

Why was I thinking that the points didn't expire?

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/06/22 12:10 AM

I am not sure, ob. I don't think I read anything about that, but I could not be remembering.

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/06/22 01:59 AM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks for mentioning the points expiring because, like oldbroad, I didn't realize that they did. Sneaky little devils lol ! Weren't the Game Club credits valid indefinitely even if we cancelled our membership?

Susan

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/06/22 02:30 AM

Oh, here it is:

"Do Big Fish Points ever expire?

Big Fish Points will expire after 2 years. You will be able to review those expiration dates from the Big Fish Points page. To make your Points easier to manage, each time you choose to redeem Big Fish Points, our system will automatically use those Points with the nearest expiration date."

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/06/22 02:45 AM

Susan, I believe with Game Club credits, if you cancelled your membership, they were good for up to six months after that.

Thanks, oldbroad. I did not remember reading that. Two years it is. smile

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/06/22 12:11 PM

Hi, Marian!

For some reason, I thought Game Club credits never expired. Thanks for the memory refresher. And I'll add my thanks to oldbroad because I didn't read that either. I wonder what else I missed lol !

Susan
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Bridge to Another World: Cursed Clouds Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/10/22 04:41 PM

Great to hear. I have loved all the BRIDGE games and definitely will buy this one.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community