GB HOMEPAGE

Jane's Hotel: New Story Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Jane's Hotel: New Story Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 09/17/22 01:36 PM

You can download Jane's Hotel: New Story Collector's Edition here.

Starco Games presents the long-awaited reboot of Jane's Hotel!

During a visit to her great-grandmother's city, Jane discovers that her family once owned and operated a famous hotel which was, in fact, the first female-owned resort in town! Jane realizes it's up to her to revitalize the hotel and return it to its former glory! Help entrepreneur Jane to rebuild, redecorate, handle customers, and expand her hotel empire in this luxurious time-management game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Exclusive content including gorgeous concept art!
Ten bonus levels to keep the story going!
Extra hotel updates at every level!
Downloadable wallpapers!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! rah
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Jane's Hotel: New Story Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 09/17/22 05:25 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Jane's Hotel: New Story Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 09/17/22 05:46 PM

Thanks, Marian!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Jane's Hotel: New Story Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 09/17/22 06:19 PM

I have played all three of the previous Jane's Hotel games several times, so I was very pleased to see this reboot. It is a very big surprise because the first game was released in 2007, so I certainly was not expecting another installment at this late date. Will definitely be picking this up at some point.
Posted By: connie

Re: Jane's Hotel: New Story Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 09/19/22 11:33 AM

Thanks Marian.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community