GB HOMEPAGE

Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 01:15 PM

You can download Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition here.

Elephant Games AR presents the first stunning sequel in the frightening new series with Crossroads: Escaping the Dark!

Crossroads is open for business once again, and Mistress Eve is back, serving up guidance as only she can! When a gamer wanders through the door fresh from a therapy session, our mysterious bartender offers a collection of special video games custom-designed to help them learn to overcome an array of phobias and anxieties that have plagued them for years. Make your way through three tales of terrifying horror as you help them cope with their traumatic past and deal with their fears, but be careful because when you’re at Crossroads, your choices matter! Will the troubled traveler learn a life lesson or crack under the pressure? The choice is yours in this reality-warping Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Continue your adventures with Mistress Eve in the Bonus Chapter!
Travel varied worlds to complete HOPs and mini-games to earn achievements!
Explore nooks and crannies to find symbols and collectibles!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! woot
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 01:51 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 02:14 PM

I recently played the first installment in this series and found it quite entertaining. When another sale happens, I will pick this up.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 03:07 PM

Hi, Marian!

I have been not-so-patiently waiting for this one since I beta-tested it in early April, so it's a definite buy for me. I will, however, download the demo just to refresh my memory. Now where is a good sale when I need one lol ?

Susan

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 04:24 PM

There ought to be a sale going up late tomorrow afternoon PST - but we will have to wait and see how good it is. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 05:09 PM

Thanks Marian!

When I bought the first game I noted on the side "Marian liked a lot". laugh I haven't played it yet though.

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 05:27 PM

That is nice to know that I am in your notes, ob. smile

I only got the best possible outcome on one out of three stories, so a replay is in order - I would hope that I can do better than that!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 05:40 PM

I admit, I'm not sure I will like this type of game. I'm not really into the "choices" and multiple endings stuff. I like my games all written out for me.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 06:32 PM

Hi, Marian!

We've been spoiled by the 70% off sales, so even 65% off or a BOGO will seem chintzy lol ! I'll check tomorrow afternoon to see how much Big Fish loves us grin !

Susan

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/22/22 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
I admit, I'm not sure I will like this type of game. I'm not really into the "choices" and multiple endings stuff. I like my games all written out for me.

I kind of feel that way too, oldbroad, but for some reason it did not bother me in this instance.

Susan, I know what you mean about the pricing. grin

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/23/22 11:34 PM

The weekend sale just went up. 60% off for Game Club members and 30% off for non-Club members. Good for anything on the site.
Posted By: connie

Re: Crossroads: Escaping the Dark Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/25/22 12:30 PM

Thanks Marian.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community