GB HOMEPAGE

Cannot remember the name of the game!

Posted By: lisav

Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/10/23 10:40 PM

I would very much like to replay a game that i played years ago.
You play as a little girl in your house with a scandenavian theme. You are searching for specific items that your father asked you for and you obtain a blue sparkly sphere
Ring a bell with anyone?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/10/23 11:05 PM

Hi Lisa! Was this a casual game or an adventure game?

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/10/23 11:13 PM

Casual -- a little paranormal -- point and click - full colour with lovely graphics

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 03:31 AM

I moved you to the right forum now. Hopefully someone can help you think of the name!
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 10:20 AM

Would this be Arkhangel-House of the Seven Stars? New update on Steam I think. wave

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 01:08 PM

No it is not - but thank you for giving it some thought smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 02:14 PM

This game sounds like Roki to me - could that be the one? It was announced in our Adventure Games forum when it was first released.

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 03:13 PM

lol from Mixed Bags to Adventure to casual and possibly back to Adventure. The thread is an adventure all by itself. rotfl

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 07:08 PM

No not Roki
You play as a little girl (first person) you do not see your characterr but just act out as her
You walk around a house that has a scandanavian feel, looking for clues - I believe you are looking for clues as to what happened to your mother
Living room - kitchen - bedrooms - all with small puzzles to aquire the object you are looking for and obtain a sparkling blue orb
I have raked through my Steam collection of 500 games and it just is not there cry
this is going to drive me nuts LOL

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 07:17 PM

I will think about it some more, but it may be a game that I don't have, unfortunately. I was thinking A Tale for Anna, but in that game you see the main character.

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 07:48 PM

Thanks Marian for giving it a try
I have a horrible feeling that I may have bought it directly from the developer and then lost it completely when cleaning up icons from my desk top (not realizing it was the executable file) LOL

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 09:40 PM

I sure hope that isn't what happened. That would make it really hard to track down! grin slapforehead
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/11/23 11:47 PM

i think I remember playing a demo of this game and I really enjoyed the demo. but, for the life of me I can't remember the name. it was several years ago. and if I am remembering the same game, it was an adventure. and your dad gave you a list of the things you had to find?

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 03/20/23 08:34 PM

Yes!! I believe that is it! You do not leave the residence - you wander around the house - up in your bedroom etc -- I have googled every variation to find it as well
You find something in a pair of rubber boots near a door - you try to reach for something up high in the kitchen
I wonder if it was a demo which was never completed?

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 04/27/23 12:31 PM

Found out what it was!! It is a memory sequence for April Ryan in Dreamfall -- who would have thunk it! LOL

Re: Cannot remember the name of the game! - 04/27/23 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by lisav
Found out what it was!! It is a memory sequence for April Ryan in Dreamfall -- who would have thunk it! LOL

Ah, so it wasn't a casual game but rather an adventure after all. Maybe if we had moved your post back to the Adventure Game Discussions forum, someone might have thought of it. Glad you got it figured out! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community