GB HOMEPAGE

Please help me in American McGee's Alice

Posted By: rose113

Please help me in American McGee's Alice - 07/23/10 06:09 PM

Hello! smile I am stuck in the Fungiferous Flora!! I found the hand mirror that makes you invisible. I made it to the tree only to become visible again. Can't get past the evil little rotten mushrooms. Even when I do get her past them she can't jump into the hole in the tree.I have run around killing all the ants etc..the only things left, that can't seem to be destroyed, are those nasty mushrooms. I have had her standing on the ledge above the hole but it's like the game won't allow her to jump in it. I have no idea what to do. If someone can tell me, I would appreciate it so much!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Please help me in American McGee's Alice - 07/23/10 07:58 PM

While waiting for a vet of this game; check these walthroughs:

Soren's
Video walkthroughs
Gamespot

Re: Please help me in American McGee's Alice - 07/23/10 08:07 PM

Okay..thank you for putting me in the right place Mag and thanks for the walkthroughs. smile I will check them out.

edit here...thanks so much..I went to the video walkthrough and for heavens sake I used the ice wand to make walls and never tried it the with the left mouse button!! lol..I'm gonna try it right after supper..thank you!
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: Please help me in American McGee's Alice - 07/23/10 08:25 PM

If you want to use god mode press the tilde key (~) type god and hit enter. You may want to use it in that area to practice. I found that the cards worked well in killing toxic mushrooms. Hitting them 2-3 times should work. Keep your distance so they don't suck you in.

Re: Please help me in American McGee's Alice - 07/23/10 08:27 PM

Thank you Johnboy..if the ice wand doesn't work, I will try that. smile

Re: Please help me in American McGee's Alice - 07/23/10 08:59 PM

Halla loo ya!!!!(forget how to spell it the proper way) It worked!!!! I can't believe I spent so much time in there and it was soo simple! Thanks MaG and Johnboy! kissy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community