GB HOMEPAGE

Fighting the dragon...Jekyll and Hyde

Posted By: linda333

Fighting the dragon...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/09/10 10:22 PM

I am fiinally in the area with the four machines that look like a dragon. I change to Hyde and I know by checking out the forum I have to fight them all. I do get a hand sign..but it seems to take forever. Is there a particular spot that works best to get the hand? Also I did actually destroy the first dragon but I couldn't get past it to go through the barrier that opened on the right of it. I tried walking around it, didn't work, tried jumping over it, didn't work and tried jumping the barrier on the left..no go there either...so I had to close out and start over. Any help appreciated. Thank you. I think I started a new topic area. I am so sorry. I meant to add this one to my other posts.
Posted By: Smokey3869

Re: Fighting the dragon...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/09/10 11:06 PM

Linda,
Move just to the side of the dragon and you will get the hand icon. Be sure to press 1,2,and 3 before you click on the hand icon. I never had the dragon block my path so I do not know what happened there.
Posted By: robbo

Re: Fighting the dragon...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/10/10 12:05 AM

If I could just add something, its quicker to press Enter when you see the icon.

Fixing the railway tracks...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/10/10 04:40 AM

After a very long battle I finally defeated the dragons...now I am in the area with the railway tracks. I need some direction as to how to fix the tracks. I have found paraffin, a lamp, a crowbar and looked at the area quite throughly. However I can't seem to get the right combination on fixing the tracks...there is a mould for tracks, a furnace and a railway car for my use. I could use some help on how to do the rapair...I don't want to close out the game and have to go back and fight the dragons again...thank you.
Posted By: robbo

Re: Fixing the railway tracks...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/10/10 12:28 PM

First, combine paraffin, lamp and matches = lit lamp, attach to wagon.
Flick switch on back wall to move mould to furnace area.
More paraffin on shelf - use paraffin then matches on furnace.
Behind the big rock is a handle for the bellows. Try to turn it. Be Hyde to turn it.
Climb stairs to top of furnace, turn handle to fill the mould.
Flip the switch again to move mould+rail back to where it started, open water valve on the big tank to cool the rail. Look at rail and get it, H replaces the old one.
Go to the wagon and use it.

Re: Fixing the railway tracks...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/10/10 07:01 PM

Thank you...was lost on what proper procedure to follow.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Fixing the railway tracks...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/10/10 08:32 PM

Thanks Guys!

Linda, onward and upward wave
Posted By: gamil

Re: Fixing the railway tracks...Jekyll and Hyde - 12/17/10 04:02 PM

Don't know how I missed it! Thanks again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community