GB HOMEPAGE

Divine Divinity charm cheat

Posted By: fildil

Divine Divinity charm cheat - 03/21/11 04:05 PM

I decided to replay this game because it was the first Darkside game I ever played. I didn't cheat the first time, but I decided to make life easier this go round. I know that it's such an old game, but if anyone remembers how to use the "charm cheat" I would love to use it. The cheat says that you can put multiple charms in any weapon or armor. You have to click on the weapon to open the charm window and then keep clicking to open multiple windows, but I can only open one window and when I click on the weapon again, it just goes off. If anyone can remember I would appreciate it. Thanks
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Divine Divinity charm cheat - 03/22/11 12:25 AM

Fildil, it's been so long since I played this I didn't even remember there were charms. I did however remember This Website.

I hope someone with a better memory will be able to help or you can find the info on that site. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Divine Divinity charm cheat - 03/22/11 12:26 AM

Sorry fil, I wasn't able to find anything rearding a cheat, but I know there was a glitch in the original game that if I am not mistaken has been fixed. It sounds like you are referring to the glitch.
EDIT: lol Hi L4L, I didn't see you there when I started typing.

Ana wave

Re: Divine Divinity charm cheat - 03/22/11 01:02 AM

Thanks everybody, it must be my version of the game that the glitch doesn't work. It would have been really cool to load up on charms. When I played before I used to agonize about which charms to use, if I could have used this cheat I could have used them all. lol

Re: Divine Divinity charm cheat - 03/22/11 03:30 PM

Charms or not, it's still a lot of fun.

Thanks Ana wave

Re: Divine Divinity charm cheat - 03/23/11 12:26 PM

I find that I still love this game dated graphics and all. I guess that means that newer technology
doesn't make a great game.

Re: Divine Divinity charm cheat - 03/23/11 06:07 PM

Fildil, greatness is not in the technology but in the quality of the story and experience. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community