GB HOMEPAGE

Bioshock Infinite

Posted By: mcc

Bioshock Infinite - 05/10/13 03:33 PM

Is anyone playing it in PS3?

My game keeps crashing, at the beginning when I had pause, now, near the end, all the time and there is one point I cannot carry on anymore. Gamestop changed the disk to see it this was the problem, they advised to delete the game data and the last saved game. I did this to no avail. mad

I am not willing to start the game from 0, because the same could and I thing it would happen again. I guess I'll watch the end in Youtube.

I googled the problem and apparently other people have crashes but didn't see any suggestion to fix it.

Gamestop though the PS3 could be heating, however games like Crysis 3 or Dead Space 3 play without a problem at all.

Any help appreciated.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Bioshock Infinite - 05/10/13 05:55 PM

Mcc, I googled and surfed and found lots of complaints but no solutions. I hope a member who has experience with it can help. luck

Re: Bioshock Infinite - 05/10/13 06:02 PM

Thanks L4L, this is the same I found frown . Maybe there will be a patch soon. If not I'll trade the game in and watch the rest of the game online.

Re: Bioshock Infinite - 05/10/13 07:07 PM

I did notice a lot of the complaints were from folks with the original PS3. Is your's an early one?

Re: Bioshock Infinite - 05/10/13 07:51 PM

Yes, mine is old but works well with everything else, I even emptied part of the disk to let Bioshock with plenty of "room".

Re: Bioshock Infinite - 05/10/13 09:29 PM

Well, I'll cross my fingers for you that they come up with a patch. wave

Re: Bioshock Infinite - 05/11/13 12:48 AM

Thank you L4L!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community